RotoGrinders.com Forums

on 3/3/12

How do we see the incentives list for DS? I already signed up through rotogrinders!

• Cameron
    RG Admin, DK $50K Cash Bowl & Rivals Champion, 2012 ROOGSLABBLE Champ
    Cameron
    on 3/3/12

Hey LakerNation – you need to enter your username into your profile. We update the usernames on the site periodically, but after you have 1) signed up and 2) deposited , if you need access in a timely manner you can email: support@rotogrinders.com

• on 3/4/12

thanks Cam. Where should the incentives be again? I signed up on DS thru RG a while ago, just entered my username yesterday

• Cameron
    Cameron
    on 3/4/12

@lakernation10 said…

thanks Cam. Where should the incentives be again? I signed up on DS thru RG a while ago, just entered my username yesterday

Hey LakerNation, Did you also deposit to DraftStreet? Grinders Incentives requires you to A) Use our links to join and B) Make a deposit – I don’t see ‘greaser4355’ on our report with DraftStreet. If you think you did use our links to join and made a deposit, please email us at Support@RotoGrinders.com and we’ll check-in with DraftStreet.

• on 3/4/12

Thanks a lot Cameron! Ohhh I see now, I think I signed up on DS not thru the Grinders referral link a while ago. I just found out about the incentives thing. So there is no way I can view the Top25 now?

• Cameron
    Cameron
    on 3/5/12

@lakernation10 said…

Thanks a lot Cameron! Ohhh I see now, I think I signed up on DS not thru the Grinders referral link a while ago. I just found out about the incentives thing. So there is no way I can view the Top25 now?

Unfortunately, you can only be a part of incentives for a site if you use our links to sign-up for that site, and then subsequently deposit to the site. That said we plan to offer ways to gain access to incentives for sites other than Joust, DraftStreet, ProFANity and FanDuel in the future and we are working on a way that allows our users to purchase a membership instead. Hope this clarifies and let us know if you have any other questions regarding Incentives.

For further details, the Grinders Incentives Page is located here: http://rotogrinders.com/incentives

Sign In