RotoGrinders.com Forums

db730
Host of Podcast & SiriusXM, 2013 PFBBC Finalist, ROOGSLABBLE Champ '12, Super Joust I Champ, 2013 DFBBC Finalist
db730
on 8/24/12

Peter King SI Contest Running on FanDuel

http://www.fanduel.com/peter-king-challenge

CLICK HERE TO JOIN FANDUEL & RECEIVE A $5-30 DEPOSIT BONUS

Very smart move by FanDuel to get involved in this. It is a great opportunity to bring new users to the site and this appears to be one of the first real “associations” between a large media outlet and a Daily Site with this being a deal with SI as much as it is Peter King.

Even though Peter fully admits he is pretty lousy when it comes to fantasy football, he is a fellow Ohio alum so I like him.

• on 8/24/12

I will be taking a run at Peter King. He thinks he knows everything…although i think he actually does.

• Taximike
    2011 ROOGSLAFFLE Champion
    Taximike
    on 8/29/12

For those who want to play in this contest, you’d better get in it quick. Looks like it’s a 2500 entry event, and it already has over 2200 entered.

• waiverwire
    Fanduel Rep
    waiverwire
    on 8/29/12

We’re actually running multiple 2500 person qualifiers each week, so plenty of time.

• Cameron
    RG Admin, DK $50K Cash Bowl & Rivals Champion, 2012 ROOGSLABBLE Champ
    Cameron
    on 8/30/12

@waiverwire said…

We’re actually running multiple 2500 person qualifiers each week, so plenty of time.

are each going to have a $500 prizepool?

• waiverwire
    Fanduel Rep
    waiverwire
    on 8/30/12

Yes, they’ll each have a $500 prize pool, and each will award a seat to the finals…so maybe 50-100 finalists is our current best guess.

Sign In