DK CFB Cash Bowl: Ranking the Games
The slate of games for Draftkings Cash Bowl is really ugly, but below I rank the games in terms of fantasy poetinal. Get a lot of players in your lineup from the 1st couple of games on this list.
1. Clemson vs. Oklahoma- This will be by far the best real life game of this slate. Clemson QB Deshaun Watson will probably be the highest owned player on this slate. Problem is who is going to catch the passes for Watson. Oklahoma QB Baker Mayfield will probably be under-owned, and you could pair him with Sterling Shepard. Both RBs in this game make great GPP plays.
2. Oklahoma State vs. Ole Miss- For whatever reason the combo of Chad Kelley and Laquon Treadwell went highly under-owned this season. They are in another great spot here. For Oklahoma State it’s tough to roster the QB sort because of how they switch the QBs near the red-zone. WR James Washington might be worth a look for the Cowboys.
3. Notre Dame vs. Ohio State- I could see this game being a sneaky shootout. Both teams have running QBs and game changing RBs. As long as Ezekiel Elliott gets the carries he could produce more than Leonard Fournette. Notre Dame WR William Fuller always has big game potential.
4. Houston vs. Florida State- Houston has a top 10 ranked rush defense, but they haven’t seen a RB like Dalvin Cook all season. QB Greg Ward has had a heck of a season, but he hasn’t seen a defense like FSU this season. A couple of FSU WRs have cheap prices on DK.
5. Stanford vs. Iowa- Christian McCaffrey can do it all, he is the only play I see in this game. Yes, Iowa has a top rush defense, but they haven’t seem a RB like McCaffrey all season. You could use QB Kevin Hogan if you want to punt QB, he doesn’t throw much, but he could easily threw for a couple scores.
6. Alabama vs. Michigan State- You can easily fade the Spartans, the Crimson Tide have the 2nd best defense in the country. I still don’t think Connor Cook is 100 % healthy. The way to beat the Spartans is threw the air, watch out for Calvin Ridley. You know that Derrick Henry is always going to get a heavy workload.
7. Northwestern vs. Tennessee- Another ugly game on this game slate, the only plays I see here are the RBs Jalen Hurd and Justin Jackson.
8. Michigan vs. Florida- Make it simple don’t play anyone from this game, but for maybe the TEs. Michigan features the nation’s 4th best defense while Florida is ranked 6th.