DRAFT: Get a Free Entry
DRAFT is the first 100% mobile daily fantasy sports platform. Brought to you by the founders of StarStreet, this app should be downloaded by any and every gamer who wants a quicker and easier DFS experience – without sacrificing the fun or cash prizes we all love.
We’ve partnered with DRAFT to offer the best deposit bonus possible to new users. Here are the details for what you’ll receive if you use DRAFT promo code “GRINDERS” when creating your account:
Draft Sign-Up Offer
|Deposit bonus||Free $3 Entry|
|DRAFT promo code||GRINDERS|
Signing up through one of our link and using this offer will get you a free $3 Entry. Just be sure to click through one of our links to get started and, when prompted, use promo code “GRINDERS”. Make sure to add your Draft username to your RotoGrinders profile so you can access our Best Ball premium content!
In addition to the deposit match, we’ll be running a TON of exclusives with DRAFT, including some epic promotions throughout 2017 for NBA, MLB, PGA and NFL. GrindersLive broadcasts DRAFT shows multiple times a week, so tune in or be sure to check the Grinders Forum for details.
How to get started on DRAFT
Since DRAFT is a mobile app, you won’t create your account the same way that you would on a “traditional” daily fantasy sports site. In fact, you have a couple of options for installing DRAFT.
If you’re on a desktop, you can navigate to Draft.com by clicking through one of our links. Then, when you sign up, you can enter your phone number and receive a text message with a direct link to download the app.
If you’re on a mobile device, just open up the respective Google or Apple store, search for “DRAFT” and download it. You can visit Draft.com through one of our links to streamline this process as well.
In all cases, downloading DRAFT, creating your account and making your first deposit should only take a few minutes – allowing you to get started drafting teams and playing DFS as quickly and easily as possible.
Signing up to DRAFT through RotoGrinders
When creating your account, you’ll see prompts to enter your promo code. Here is an example of where you’ll find this field:
If you sign up for Draft using one of our links, promo code “GRINDERS” will already be populated.
DRAFT deposit details
Once your account registration is complete, you can make your first deposit. Anyone who signs up using DRAFT promo code “GRINDERS” will receive a free $3 Entry.
Why you should play on DRAFT
DRAFT offers a different way to enjoy daily fantasy sports, which gives it a few advantages over other sites. Here are some of the biggest reasons we think you should try DRAFT:
1. Snake Drafts – Everyone looks forward to “draft day” in their season long leagues because of how enjoyable the snake format is. DRAFT realized this and brought the snake drafts format to daily fantasy sports. You can now experience the fun and excitement of snake drafts on a daily basis!
2. Time – It doesn’t take a lot of time to build a viable lineup on DRAFT. Each snake draft takes between 2-5 minutes. The site doesn’t offer late swap, either, so once you build your team you get to just sit back and sweat your results. If you have no time throughout the day to manually draft your lineups, they offer an awesome Auto-Draft feature. Set your rankings, post your games and you’re all set! The roster construction is much simpler than salary cap games too, allowing you to spend less time on research and more time drafting!
3. Contests Types – DRAFT offers tons of different contests to enjoy and compete in. Some include H2H bracket style tournaments, 3-10 man contests, Dream Team style, and other options to keep things fun and exciting. When you setup a contest, you can customize everything from the number of entrants, dollar amount and draft time. Whether you are a cash game or GPP player, DRAFT offers something for everyone.
4. The DRAFT Team – Jeremy Levine (CEO) and Nicolo Giorgi (who heads development) also were two founders of StarStreet, which offered different game types like Pick Five and a real-money sports stock market. They’ve been in the DFS industry for a long time and it’s clear that they’re always looking for new and fun ways to enjoy daily fantasy sports.
5. Scoring – New players won’t need to learn any complicated scoring systems. DRAFT uses the exact same scoring methodology as FanDuel.
Ready to try DRAFT for yourself? Click here to create your account and, when prompted, be sure to use DRAFT promo code “GRINDERS” to receive your free $3 Entry.