Derek (Notorious), Justin (stlcardinals84), and Jason (jrozzinri) have created one of the most comprehensive RotoAcademy courses to date. All three are ranked in the top 50 on the RotoGrinders PGA leaderboard and they’ve each been successful employing different strategies over the years. Join this trio for a course that covers everything you need to know to be profitable in PGA DFS.
This four-video course covers the following topics:
• The importance of a weekly process and the best sites to use for research
• How each expert views recent form, long term form, course history, and statistical fit
• The different types of PGA Tour events and why our strategy needs to be flexible week-to-week
• How to maximize contest selection, both in terms of rake and payout structures
• Each expert’s personal strategy, from player exposures to the optimal roster construction
Noto gives a quick preview of this four-part PGA DFS course.
This lesson is all about research — which sites to use, how to break down a course, and the importance of betting markets.
Roster construction and bankroll management strategies you can employ in no-cut events and majors.
The final lesson is the most important. The trio of experts talk about contest selection and their personal lineup building strategies.
Derek Farnsworth, aka Notorious, is one of the most recognizable names and faces in all of DFS, thanks in large part to the great advice he gives on a daily basis in RotoGrinders.com’s Grind Down for NBA and MLB as well as the First Look column that gives a preview of the day’s games from a DFS perspective. Before joining the RotoGrinders team, Derek received a Masters Degree from the University of Utah. When he’s not busy providing content, he’s dominating the industry as evidenced by his consistent top rankings in multiple sports. Farnsworth provides expert analysis for RotoGrinders Premium members on a daily basis during the NBA season and has also been nominated for five different Fantasy Sports Writer’s Association (FSWA) awards.