How to Maximize Stolen Bases in MLB DFS is a course about how to leverage data and public biases to find hidden stolen base gems. The stolen base is one of the most underrated stats for DFS, especially in GPPs, and this course will help you identify them and leverage them for your lineups.
In this course, you’ll learn:
• What stats matter in predicting stolen bases
• Why on-base percentage is such a large part of the SB equation
• Why Billy Hamilton is a weird, but great, exception to our rules
• How pitchers and catchers matter in finding stolen bases
• Finding value when young prospects get called up to the Majors
An introduction to the course and taking advantage of different scoring systems
In order to steal second, you have to get on first, right?
Billy Hamilton flies in the face of our past lesson, but what can we learn from him?
How pitchers and catchers factor into the stolen base equation
Finding SB value when young prospects get called up