We have one of the best tournament players in all of DFS here to give us a peek behind the curtain as to what has made him so successful over the years. To be the best, we must learn from the best.
In this course, STL covers:
• How to approach top-heavy payout structures
• The importance of bankroll management for long-term success
• How to incorporate stacks into your multi-entry tournament lineups
• Why a larger player pool can be detrimental in multi-entry
• Why contest selection is one of the most underrated aspects of DFS
The right mindset is half the battle.
You must have a different approach for each game type.
It’s all about upside in top-heavy GPPs.
If you want to be profitable in the long run, bankroll management is essential.
Using correlation to maximize upside in GPPs.
Building a core in tournaments.
Know the payout structures of the GPPs that you are entering.
Justin Van Zuiden, aka stlcardinals84, is a popular RotoGrinders contributor and GrindersLive host who routinely finishes in the top 10 of the TPOY race. He’s appeared in numerous live finals and has logged countless six-figure wins in a host of different sports, including five in PGA.