Dan Gaspar aka “MrTuttle05” is one of the best NBA DFS players in the world. He has qualified for countless live finals and has been grinding high-stakes contests for years. In his short two-part RotoAcademy course, he covers the following topics:
• How to optimize the salary cap on FanDuel using the new drop-a-score format
• The opportunity cost at each position and how that should impact construction on FanDuel
• Using floor and ceiling projections to pick the best punt players on FanDuel
• Analyzing GPP data on DraftKings to find the optimal lineup construction
• The key differences between strategy on FanDuel and DraftKings
A successful DFS player knows the rules and takes advantage of the rules to use them in their favor.
How to optimize lineups on FanDuel using the new drop-a-score format.
Does the same type of lineup approach on FanDuel work on DraftKings as well?
Since his addition to the RotoGrinders community, MrTuttle has been continually climbing the Grinders leaderboards and is currently ranked in Top 150 overall. He has qualified for countless live finals as well and has proven himself to be one of the best high-stakes DFS players in the industry. You can find him on Twitter @MrTuttle05.