The Guide to Winning GPPs in NBA DFS is a course from Justin Van Zuiden, known in the fantasy community as “stlcardinals84”, all about how to take down those sexy large-field GPPs. In daily fantasy sports, you have to treat each contest differently — if you’ve had troubles in tournaments before and want to step up your game, this is the course for you.
In this course, you’ll learn:
• The foundational stats and strategies for NBA DFS
• The big differences between GPP’s in NBA DFS and other daily sports
• How to handle single-entry GPP’s
• How to handle multi-entry GPP’s
• How to utilize the best tools in the industry to set yourself up for success
• How to be contrarian in GPP’s
Learn the four foundational principles of NBA DFS before moving to large tournaments
How NBA DFS is so different from other daily sports and why that’s important
Basic strategies of winning GPP’s with only a single lineup
Basic strategies of winning GPP’s with multiple lineups in the same tournament
Ten tools to help improve your daily fantasy NBA game
How to handle certain situations in GPP’s and how to be (smartly) contrarian
Justin Van Zuiden, aka stlcardinals84, is a popular RotoGrinders contributor and GrindersLive host who routinely finishes in the top 10 of the TPOY race. He’s appeared in numerous live finals and has logged countless six-figure wins in a host of different sports.