The Secret To Single-Entry Tournament Success is a course that teaches you how to be profitable in DFS whether you play a single entry per day or mass enter tournaments. Through specific strategies laid out, you can become a successful daily fantasy player, even if you only play a single entry.
In this course, you’ll learn:
• The secret behind the single-entry strategy and why it can be very profitable
• The different DFS strategies and why people mass enter tournaments
• The myth behind mass entries and how to leverage that to your advantage
• The fundamental philosophy of the single-entry strategy
• Why you must know both the sport AND your competition in DFS
• How to tangibly apply this information to your roster construction
You don’t need to play multiple entries in order to dominate DFS
Looking into the strategy behind mass-entering tournaments in DFS
Let’s dispel the myth that all it takes to win in DFS is to buy up entries
What are the different strategy types and how do they differ?
Why learning about the sport is a key ingredient to becoming a profitable DFS player
Success in DFS requires more than simply that you know the sport. Knowing the sport is only half the battle! You also have to know DFS.
These three simple steps can help you become profitable over time in DFS, even with only one entry
Some final thoughts on how to put it all together…
JM Tohline (Tuh-lean) – DFS alias JMToWin – is a novelist and a DFS player who specializes in high-stakes MLB and NFL tourneys, with a strategy geared toward single-entry play in multi-entry tourneys. He joined the DFS scene at the beginning of the 2014 MLB season, and has since won five DFS championship seats and two separate trips to the Bahamas. His tendency to type a lot of words leads to a corresponding tendency to divulge all his DFS thoughts, strategies, and secrets…which is exactly what he does in his RotoGrinders articles and RotoAcademy courses. You can find JM on Twitter at JMToWin.