Using Advanced Statistics to Profit in NBA DFS is a course all about new advanced metrics in the NBA and how they relate to fantasy basketball and can be used in player projections. This is an area that is still heavily under-researched and thus can be an extremely valuable course and hidden edge in your DFS game.
In this course, you’ll learn:
• How advanced metrics can be valuable in fantasy basketball
• How to find and use on/off metrics in NBA DFS
• How to find and use Plus/Minus metrics in NBA DFS
• Why the NBA aging curve is important for DFS
• How to utilize SportVU data and brand new stats to gain an edge
An introduction on advanced metrics and how they’re useful in NBA DFS
How to use on/off metrics in NBA DFS
How to use Plus/Minus metrics in NBA DFS
Why the NBA aging curve is important for daily fantasy basketball
How to use the new SportVU to profit in NBA DFS
Bryan Mears is a writer for RotoAcademy and FantasyLabs. He can be found on twitter @bryan_mears.