Justin Van Zuiden aka “stlcardinals84” is one of the best GPP players in the world and he’s written a course devoted to utilizing the salary cap in NBA DFS. In this four-part course, he covers the following topics:
• Why salary cap optimization is an underrated aspect of DFS
• Stars and scrubs vs. balanced lineup construction
• The age old question: can we leave salary on the table and if so, how much?
• How to maximize your edge using the late swap feature on DraftKings
• How the new FanDuel “drop a score” format will impact cash games and tournament strategy
Finding every edge possible through salary cap optimization.
An edge can be had with a balanced lineup approach in tournaments.
Leaving money on the table is a way to avoid duplicated lineups.
How to maximize your edge by using the late swap feature.
How the new FanDuel format will change lineup construction in tournaments.
Justin Van Zuiden, aka stlcardinals84, is a popular RotoGrinders contributor and GrindersLive host who routinely finishes in the top 10 of the TPOY race. He’s appeared in numerous live finals and has logged countless six-figure wins in a host of different sports.