Justin Van Zuiden aka “stlcardinals84” is one of the best GPP players in the world and he’s written a course devoted to utilizing the salary cap in NBA DFS. In this four-part course, he covers the following topics:
• Why salary cap optimization is an underrated aspect of DFS
• Stars and scrubs vs. balanced lineup construction
• The age old question: can we leave salary on the table and if so, how much?
• How to maximize your edge using the late swap feature on DraftKings
• How the new FanDuel “drop a score” format will impact cash games and tournament strategy
Derek (Notorious), Justin (stlcardinals84), and Jason (jrozzinri) have created one of the most comprehensive RotoAcademy courses to date. All three are ranked in the top 50 on the RotoGrinders PGA leaderboard and they’ve each been successful employing different strategies over the years. Join this trio for a course that covers everything you need to know to be profitable in PGA DFS.
This four-video course covers the following topics:
• The importance of a weekly process and the best sites to use for research
• How each expert views recent form, long term form, course history, and statistical fit
• The different types of PGA Tour events and why our strategy needs to be flexible week-to-week
• How to maximize contest selection, both in terms of rake and payout structures
• Each experts personal strategy, from player exposures to the optimal roster construction
Noto, Beer, and Chop started a weekly NFL podcast last season. Since they are three of the longest standing DFS players, it made sense to name it the NFL OG podcast. The trio has put together a special RotoAcademy course that breaks down their DFS strategy for each and every position — quarterback, running back, wide receiver, tight end, and defense.
In this four-video course, the NFL OGs cover:
• Vegas lines and the importance of game flow
• The key statistics to look at for each position
• How to identify exploitable matchups for each position
• Cash game vs. tournament strategy
• Utilizing stacks and correlations
We have one of the best tournament players in all of DFS here to give us a peek behind the curtain as to what has made him so successful over the years. To be the best, we must learn from the best.
In this course, STL covers:
• How to approach top-heavy payout structures
• The importance of bankroll management for long-term success
• How to incorporate stacks into your multi-entry tournament lineups
• Why a larger player pool can be detrimental in multi-entry
• Why contest selection is one of the most underrated aspects of DFS
The Ultimate Cash Game Guide for NFL DFS (hosted by Notorious with JMToWin) is a video course that covers everything you need to know to maximize your profit in NFL cash games. While it’s fun to chase the big prize pools in tournaments, there is a lot of money that can be made in cash games.
In this course, Notorious and JM cover:
• Bankroll management
• Game selection
• Efficient researching
• Positional analysis