DraftKings SlateIQ Showdown: Week 15 TNF (Chiefs/Chargers)
There are three main components to each Showdown slate analysis that you’ll find below:
- Optimal lineup allocations (CPT and total roster) for both team based on the results of similar historical matchups.
- Comparison of player ownership projections for FLEX and CPT produced by a model trained on 2018 Showdown contest results to optimal allocations.
- Year-to-date Showdown contest positional allocations for winning (top 0.1%) entries and the field.
Before you dig into this writeup specifically geared towards this week’s Thursday Night Football matchup between the Chiefs and Chargers, you may want to take a look at a few articles that serve as primers for Showdown strategy:
1) Walking through a Showdown slate that gives a specific plan for comparing optimal allocation and ownership projections to find high leverage plays
2) A synopsis of the Showdown format and early season results
Our Premium content can help you make better picks every day
- To read this full article for this week’s NFL games, you need to have a subscription to RG Premium.
- A Premium subscription will allow you to access this article, as well as Consensus Value Rankings, daily picks from top-ranked players, and much more.
- If you have already used your free trial, you can purchase a weekly pass to quickly gain access to Premium Content!