ESPORTS FORUM

Comments

• Dirt_Lavert

Anyone playing? Thoughts concerns/ takes ? Luke warm, steamin hot ?

Let’s hear it folks

• KindGuy

Just gotta win another euro basket GPP! Lol.

• jamise97

Wow, I thought you knew he was suspended.

• Dirt_Lavert

KSV was rolling and then Peanut gets picked off too. Huge change they were snowballing so hard

• Dirt_Lavert

@jamise97 said...

Wow, I thought you knew he was suspended.

dudeeeeee i had no idea u even mentioned him when u said they could beat the SSG team

why didn’t you post anything

• Dirt_Lavert

@jamise97 said...

Do not count out BDD and Khan. KZ can take SSG down.

Like this one right here. I had no second guesses Khan was magically out. There was nothing on DK

• Dirt_Lavert

This thread I run to help people avoid shit like this.

The fact that Khan wasn’t listed as out and there was no news on the major sites is probably what had me thinking Khan was actually going to play. I saw u post that I figured u were on Khan/ Bdd too

• KindGuy

Looks like another LOL season that’s gonna be full of landlines. More clusterfucks… yay!

• Dirt_Lavert

I need KZ to crush and for some other crazy shit to happen jus tto break even

One h2h is the same lu as mine with Khan. This clearly affected about 1/3 of entries

• Dirt_Lavert

Glad you’re here to tilt thru it man. This effing sucks I really try to have the forum going when a slate like this is happening.

Jamise if you ever got info like that please please please post it and I’ll pin it to the top

• Dirt_Lavert

They get baron and get aced ABSOLUTELY UNREAL

• Dirt_Lavert

Not knowing that rascal was starting and I take this team. Seriously pissed off that DK didn’t put him with a red O. Now that they do that it really throws u off

I 100% expect them to be on that

• Dirt_Lavert

KZ all over them and they had the bs niddaly pick

Peanut gets picked off being a moron, then the game spirals out of their control.

And I lose 100% now. Can’t make this shit up man

• jamise97

That was on me, I thought everyone knew he was suspended. It was all over the LOL forums.

• Dirt_Lavert

Yea man it wasn’t here and I don’t use reddit. I didn’t see it on any major sites, or anything about it on DK.

If it was such huge news how the hell did DK not even notice.

• Dirt_Lavert

Just the fact that KSV won this first game and Khan is out I am going to lose everything barring EDG losing and everyone having them

• jamise97

https://www.invenglobal.com/lol/articles/3698/lz-khan-fined-and-suspended-for-making-a-racist-comment

• Jordaneck

Yea I’m 100% khan as well

• Dirt_Lavert

@jamise97 said...

https://www.invenglobal.com/lol/articles/3698/lz-khan-fined-and-suspended-for-making-a-racist-comment

I can find them when I good Khan suspended but legit everything that I looked thru b4 the slate had no info on it

Yo Jordan hit up DK. Tell them they screwed up and altered your process. That’s what I did

even if they’d give me DK bucks I’d be psyched. Legit just threw 100$ down the sink

• jamise97

I hope people did not play Clearlove also.

• Dirt_Lavert

Sitting here tilt chain smoking unfiltered smokes out of an ice dagger water pipe

I don’t even smoke buts. This is the lowest of the low guyss

• Dirt_Lavert

@jamise97 said...

I hope people did not play Clearlove also.

Why did he get too much sand in his hoo hahh that he was unable to overcome the cramps to make it to the studio

• Dirt_Lavert

Meow starting for Loong, this slate LITTERED !!!

• Dirt_Lavert

For anyone looking for streams

LCK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAgn2ZepHaM

LPL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrFbdca5GqM

• Jordaneck

I played 100% Clearlove as well lmao.

• Dirt_Lavert

Sorry I’m extra salty right now. Could’ve slept but no I had to play LOL. Hoping Clearlove is as highly owned as possible

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler