MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Dirt_Lavert

Hey folks,

4 gamer here. Thoughts, concerns, random sub possibilities, hilarious anecdotes. It’s your world people.

Game odds:

https://www.esportsbets.com/league-of-legends/odds/

Dirt’s Picks:

KT
    RW
    SKT
    Pickem, but I’m leaning JD because of DK pricing and the odds. Maybe they know something we don’t about the LGD players. Seems like a lot of people idk.

• rdlman88

Im going with a full Jingdong stack

• Dirt_Lavert

@rdlman88 said...

Im going with a full Jingdong stack

my guess is Clid and Loken play but who the hell knows anymore. Makes 40% of their positions a Q.

My have to overlap stacks in order to avoid these possible swaps. ughh

• Jordaneck

Afreeca, rogue warriors, SK Telecom, JD gaming. You need two players from each team, your welcome

• Dirt_Lavert

Maxed the 3$ with 5 entries. Last one is a game stack of the last game.

Last second switched to one of the LGD MID players, he’s 2% so if he plays and things go right that could be huge.

GL everyone

• Dirt_Lavert

@Jordaneck said...

Afreeca, rogue warriors, SK Telecom, JD gaming. You need two players from each team, your welcome

Almost never see a good 2/2/2/2 lu. Happens like once in a blue moon but damn. Not easy to pull off

• Dirt_Lavert

Tell me somebody is watching this pause? Papa smithy goofing hard yikes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsxFnPKwOfk

• Jordaneck

They make me cringe

• Dirt_Lavert

that was an absolute experience to say the least

• Dirt_Lavert

They can’t start because of a beat mic that is making the other ones bunk too. Yikes. Come on guyss

• Jordaneck

I thought Kiin was the coach, where is summit?

• jamise97

Good luck all.

• Bluntsmoker

Clicked on a bunch of teams, looks like a lot of first time players should be fun, gl everyone!

• Dirt_Lavert

@Jordaneck said...

I thought Kiin was the coach, where is summit?

Kiin was on one of those garbage teams that is in the LDL this split. AFS scooped him up .Was Summit on the DK slate? I don’t remember I wasn’t using them

• Dirt_Lavert

Gameplank a thing now? New meta is new always neewwwwwww

seriously chill RIOT

• Bluntsmoker

I almost stacked 4 from AFS, backed out and took only KurO and Kramer as my cheap options. If they can sweep large part of the field gonna be gone lol. When I seen veigar I knew it was over. Serp right on my ass in t10 😛

• Jordaneck

Lost all my money, two days in a row, playing people that don’t even play lmfao, sad part about it is I call the fucking games right….. fuck

• Bluntsmoker

Just read na lcs gonna be bo1, what’s the point in this, it’s super inconsistent on top of not being a really good measure of strength? member immortals going like 20-1 in the regular season with this format and got raped in best of 5.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler