ESPORTS FORUM

Comments

• Dirt_Lavert

Working on a write up. Will update later folks!

• korynsk2

Ughhhh. Condi out this morning. Upset from S04 out with medical emergency. Wtf.

Vander is playing ADC…now Upset gets no points

• tommytbets

Yea in the same boat 100% exposure to upset in both slates. It was a late tweet too. This is something that just happens. The condi thing is a symptom of the LPL.

• korynsk2

I get that. Just frustrated today. All my G2/S04 stacks were looking so good

• korynsk2

Thinking S04 would suck with Vander at ADC and my LUs without Upset are looking good

• Syzltuth

So I hate entered the 2 game turbo tonight after taking 1st in a free game last night and losing out on making money by not playing a real gpp and took first again in this one. Of course I tied with about 20 other people but still 8x my investment so I’m happy with it. 190.82 final score

• kirby34

Can anyone else find an upset on tonight’s slate? I can’t. The closest I can can find is LGD over SNG, but even that is a stretch.

• jamise97

able is playing in the first RNG match.

• AbusivePie

This has to be a record for cs in a 3 game series for teddy. Never thought a jag stack would win

• Dirt_Lavert

Anyone got the results from the big LCK contest?

I entered one lu in one 2$ but then fell asleep. Ended up busy yesterday, sorry I was a bit overwhelmed so I didn’t get a write up in.

First write up will come 1/27 for me. Seems like the biggest DK slate so far this year with the 5$ Pentakill contests.

Seriously I want to know what I missed with these crazy teams.

Seeing the S04 medical situation too? What did that one dude poop his trowsers on stage !??

• thetitanlb

wrong forum

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler