INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

Hey Grinders,

We are so humbled by the response from y’all… we want to give back!

I mean we are a charity platform… :)

Week 3 – $1000 Grinders-Only Freeroll

This is the best freeroll promo you’ll see for Week 3. No deposit required, no strings attached. Every place cashes. This is the most guaranteed any contest can be. Enter a lineup & you win.

It’s that simple. There are only 1000 available spots though so make sure you draft early to hold your spot.

Draft Now

Grinder’s Weekly League – Week 2 Winners

Week 2 of the Grinder’s Weekly League featured a Palmer/Fitzgerald stack, which allowed PhillBennetzen to reign supreme as he totaled a solid 174.80 fantasy points.

Rounding out the top 10 we had, bradh, rgyanks, dman3104, planepapa, daesha1017, ahazeofsmoke, cardsovercubs, jmind11 & HOOP-DREAMS all earn an entry into the Week 10 championship round where the top 5 NFL Grinders will $100 ticket into The Charity Bowl. Congrats!

The Biggest Deposit Bonus In DFS

100% wasn’t enough, 200% wasn’t either… 300% it is. For 1st time depositors we’ll bonus you 3x your deposit up to $500. That’s an extra $1,500 in bankroll over the course of NFL season. Don’t miss out.

That’s all for now! Here’s to another sweat-worthy weekend ahead.

FantasyHub

P.S. Post your username here for a free entry into the $1000 Extra Point this weekend!!

• Twilliams83

Is there a rotor indeed referral link?

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

Do you mean a Rotogrinders Incentives link?

If so, yea we are a part of the incentives program so if you sign up we can definitely get you the incentives and everything.

Perhaps @RRT could answer you better?

• Twilliams83

@StevenP said...

Do you mean a Rotogrinders Incentives link?

If so, yea we are a part of the incentives program so if you sign up we can definitely get you the incentives and everything.

Perhaps @RRT could answer you better?

Yes the incentives link, sorry for bad wording

• rockb4

I clicked the link above and was sent to the lobby after this message appeared “this contest is only accessible to Rotogrinders users”.

My fantasyhub userid is rockb4.

• leonia82

leonia82

• hornethead

hump_bumgardner

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@rockb4 I will make sure you are in our system as a grinder! One moment please!

• dbacksrock37

dbacksrock37

• britdevine

• 2014 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Everyone gets $1?

• DaveNYC

davenyc is my id on there

• rgyanks

rgyanks

• rgyanks

@rockb4 said...

I clicked the link above and was sent to the lobby after this message appeared “this contest is only accessible to Rotogrinders users”.

Having the same issue

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@rgyanks Okay sorry about that. Just added your grinder tag so you should be good to go!!

Also check PM for free entry message coming soon

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@britdevine No there is a payout structure. Some will be getting 50 cents all the way up to the top 10 getting $10 and the winner $20. Pretty nice freeroll here fellas!

• curly

curly

• curly

same issue trying to enter

• stv1313

stv1313

• sutogame

sutogame

• tyrant1014

Boom! In, Free money for charity!

• Avgplayer

Avgplayer

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@curly I dont see your username in our system. Are you sure your username is curly?

Perhaps you could PM me with the email you use for your account and I can check that as well.

Best!

Steven

• betdponies

betdponies

• heartman

ironriver

• duebby

2013 PFBC Finalist

• 2013 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

derekr2 thanks

• AQUAFTM45

Aquaftm45

Thanks for the promotion!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).