INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

Hey Grinders,

We are so humbled by the response from y’all… we want to give back!

I mean we are a charity platform… :)

Week 3 – $1000 Grinders-Only Freeroll

This is the best freeroll promo you’ll see for Week 3. No deposit required, no strings attached. Every place cashes. This is the most guaranteed any contest can be. Enter a lineup & you win.

It’s that simple. There are only 1000 available spots though so make sure you draft early to hold your spot.

Draft Now

Grinder’s Weekly League – Week 2 Winners

Week 2 of the Grinder’s Weekly League featured a Palmer/Fitzgerald stack, which allowed PhillBennetzen to reign supreme as he totaled a solid 174.80 fantasy points.

Rounding out the top 10 we had, bradh, rgyanks, dman3104, planepapa, daesha1017, ahazeofsmoke, cardsovercubs, jmind11 & HOOP-DREAMS all earn an entry into the Week 10 championship round where the top 5 NFL Grinders will $100 ticket into The Charity Bowl. Congrats!

The Biggest Deposit Bonus In DFS

100% wasn’t enough, 200% wasn’t either… 300% it is. For 1st time depositors we’ll bonus you 3x your deposit up to $500. That’s an extra $1,500 in bankroll over the course of NFL season. Don’t miss out.

That’s all for now! Here’s to another sweat-worthy weekend ahead.

FantasyHub

P.S. Post your username here for a free entry into the $1000 Extra Point this weekend!!

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@aquaftm45

and others between him and @stv1313

FYI I am all caught up here! Be sure to check your PM!

• flip4flop

A theme that I keep seeing FantasyHub crushing it with promotions and customer service! Looking forward to week 3!

flip4flop

• DefinitelyMiami

MiamiVice

• North

North.

Thanks!

• DefinitelyMiami

@flip4flop said...

A theme that I keep seeing FantasyHub crushing it with promotions and customer service! Looking forward to week 3!

flip4flop

Yup, awesome customer service and always listening to feedback

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@north You have been added to the Extra Point! Check PM

@flip4flop thanks for the kind words. We be grindin on Customer Service over here!! :)

@definitelymiami thanks to you as well. You have both been added to the Extra Point

• dlevine

dlevine174
    Thank you

• ThtFilmStudent91

ThtFilmStudent

• cshow

cherylr

• denzeleffinjones

denzeleffinjone is the user name.

• Tsw1999

Posting my username for this free entry thingy:
    TrocarRazor

• Twilliams83

twilliams83

• Gopherbuff

Agreed,..great service over at FantasyHub. They have also made countless improvements to their website/app and they are great about listening to and incorporating feedback. Good stuff going on over there!

• DC2021

darkhelmet13

• 704dirtysouth

damiend

• bcalarco12

robertc1

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

larin1477
    Signed up yesterday and enjoyed my first go round! Think I’m already in the free roll tho. Love the charity aspect. A question…can I choose my own charity or do I have to pick one of the current options. The American Cancer Society is OK but honestly they do not designate enough of their funds to Childhood Cancer. I prefer St Jude or St Baldricks (local).

It’s Childhood Cancer awareness month btw….Go Gold!

• bigmel911

WFFC 2014 Finalist

• 2014 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

bigmel911

• Schnee1985

Schnee1985

• MrFantasy

@larin1477 said...

larin1477
    Signed up yesterday and enjoyed my first go round! Think I’m already in the free roll tho. Love the charity aspect. A question…can I choose my own charity or do I have to pick one of the current options. The American Cancer Society is OK but honestly they do not designate enough of their funds to Childhood Cancer. I prefer St Jude or St Baldricks (local).

It’s Childhood Cancer awareness month btw….Go Gold!

Larin-

If you click into dashboard you will see your profile on the dashboard in lower right hand corner. You will then see Charity beneath that and if you click into edit you can change your favorite charities. Then you are able to select three of your favorites and you can easily rotate between them. Hope that helps!

• AWoo

AWoo

Thank you!

• deejones49

I could use 50 cents will signing up

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

Okay guys! All caught up here! Everyone check their PM for their free entries into the Extra Point and thanks for playing.

@larin1477 St. Jude is a charity on the platform and I would definitely back up mrfantasy. Head over to the dashboard and select them as a favorite.

Speaking of that, what is everyone elses favorite cause?

Post it here and I will get it registered on FantasyHub so you can play for it!!

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

@MrFantasy said...

Larin-

If you click into dashboard you will see your profile on the dashboard in lower right hand corner. You will then see Charity beneath that and if you click into edit you can change your favorite charities. Then you are able to select three of your favorites and you can easily rotate between them. Hope that helps!

Thanks bro, St. Jude is there! Good looking out Fantasy Hub!

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

@StevenP said...

Okay guys! All caught up here! Everyone check their PM for their free entries into the Extra Point and thanks for playing.

@larin1477 St. Jude is a charity on the platform and I would definitely back up mrfantasy. Head over to the dashboard and select them as a favorite.

Speaking of that, what is everyone elses favorite cause?

Post it here and I will get it registered on FantasyHub so you can play for it!!

Glad St Jude is there! Anyway you can add St Baldricks? Local Nashville area Childhood Cancer awareness charity.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).