INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

Hey Grinders,

We are so humbled by the response from y’all… we want to give back!

I mean we are a charity platform… :)

Week 3 – $1000 Grinders-Only Freeroll

This is the best freeroll promo you’ll see for Week 3. No deposit required, no strings attached. Every place cashes. This is the most guaranteed any contest can be. Enter a lineup & you win.

It’s that simple. There are only 1000 available spots though so make sure you draft early to hold your spot.

Draft Now

Grinder’s Weekly League – Week 2 Winners

Week 2 of the Grinder’s Weekly League featured a Palmer/Fitzgerald stack, which allowed PhillBennetzen to reign supreme as he totaled a solid 174.80 fantasy points.

Rounding out the top 10 we had, bradh, rgyanks, dman3104, planepapa, daesha1017, ahazeofsmoke, cardsovercubs, jmind11 & HOOP-DREAMS all earn an entry into the Week 10 championship round where the top 5 NFL Grinders will $100 ticket into The Charity Bowl. Congrats!

The Biggest Deposit Bonus In DFS

100% wasn’t enough, 200% wasn’t either… 300% it is. For 1st time depositors we’ll bonus you 3x your deposit up to $500. That’s an extra $1,500 in bankroll over the course of NFL season. Don’t miss out.

That’s all for now! Here’s to another sweat-worthy weekend ahead.

FantasyHub

P.S. Post your username here for a free entry into the $1000 Extra Point this weekend!!

• k_bone94

k_bone94

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@k_bone94 we dont have this username in our system. Can you double check to see if you have a different username on FantasyHub?

I would love to get you your free entry into the game!

• kspollar

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

DirtyK

Hoping to lock up my place in the week 10 championship this week. If nothing else, I can at least consider myself a winner with the freeroll. Nice!

• Joshthestampede

Username is joshthestampede, thanks

• rshaw

• sportsgrinder

• Blogger of the Month

sportsgrinder

• HeHateMe21

hehateme21

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@larin1477 Sure no problem. I will reach out to them and as long as they give me the go ahead (which 99% of them do) I will have them up in no time.

Good luck this weekend brotha!

• mberkowi

• 2018 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Mberkowi

• Semperfibw92

semperfibw92

• HoneyBear81

Awesome! Thanks Steven! I’ve really enjoyed playing at FantasyHub, the games are competitive and it’s great to see a site giving back to all of the charities.

• ranoa513

ranoa513

Thank you!

• filmcritic

filmcritic for the extra point entry –

A quick comment about Fantasy Hub – let me say it is real competitive despite being a smaller site…got my week 10 entry in week 1 – Love the Charity aspect … love the fact that to date (and I started there back in March or so) I’ve found a way to get nearly $500 to the American Heart Association in the area. With two parents and one of my in laws that have been through open heart surgery, I feel honored that I’ve been able to send some money their way through playing a game I love, it’s a great way to say thanks for all they have done and continue to do. I’m as thrilled to send another .50/$1/$5 or whatever their way whenever I can.

Plus I’ve been able to get money to other charities as well.

• tjg0384

txlawyer

• GGee87

Ggee87

• leratain

leratain

• yeghawkfan

yeghawkfan

• jojo218

wont let me join say only for grinders

• jojo218

wont let me join

• jojo218

jojo218

• jojo218

josephb3 is my name on your site im jojo218 on rg i signed on thru face book and u this is name i got

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@filmcritic Wow man… thank you for the background there and for being such an awesome individual.

Seeing you raise that kind of money for your cause is what gets us up every morning, coming into work and trying to make this platform the best thing it can be.

I am so honored to say that I was a part of the founding team at FantasyHub and so humbled by your play on our site.

Much love brother!!

Steven

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@jojo218 you should be good now. please try again!

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

All caught up guys! If anyone doesnt have their entry so far just PM me.

• PigskinSleepers

You guys rule – just signed up to give it a shot.

Username: PigskinSleepers

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).