INDUSTRY FORUM

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

Hey Grinders,

We are so humbled by the response from y’all… we want to give back!

I mean we are a charity platform… :)

Week 3 – $1000 Grinders-Only Freeroll

This is the best freeroll promo you’ll see for Week 3. No deposit required, no strings attached. Every place cashes. This is the most guaranteed any contest can be. Enter a lineup & you win.

It’s that simple. There are only 1000 available spots though so make sure you draft early to hold your spot.

Draft Now

Grinder’s Weekly League – Week 2 Winners

Week 2 of the Grinder’s Weekly League featured a Palmer/Fitzgerald stack, which allowed PhillBennetzen to reign supreme as he totaled a solid 174.80 fantasy points.

Rounding out the top 10 we had, bradh, rgyanks, dman3104, planepapa, daesha1017, ahazeofsmoke, cardsovercubs, jmind11 & HOOP-DREAMS all earn an entry into the Week 10 championship round where the top 5 NFL Grinders will $100 ticket into The Charity Bowl. Congrats!

The Biggest Deposit Bonus In DFS

100% wasn’t enough, 200% wasn’t either… 300% it is. For 1st time depositors we’ll bonus you 3x your deposit up to $500. That’s an extra $1,500 in bankroll over the course of NFL season. Don’t miss out.

That’s all for now! Here’s to another sweat-worthy weekend ahead.

FantasyHub

P.S. Post your username here for a free entry into the $1000 Extra Point this weekend!!

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

@StevenP said...

@larin1477 St. Baldricks has been added as a registered charity. You can now win money for them on FantasyHub!!

Just saw that…a HUGE thank you for that! FYI September is Childhood Cancer Awareness month so there are a few more days if y’all want to switch your charity to one that supports kids with cancer…just saying ;)

• infy72

infy72

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@infy72

Thanks for joining. Free entry you have!

Draft here: https://fantasyhub.com/contests/1000-extra-point-multi-day-1/draft

Stay fly!

Steven

• dingleberry1190

I keep getting “This contest is only accessible to RotoGrinder’s users.”

• noddy

@dingleberry1190 said...

I keep getting “This contest is only accessible to RotoGrinder’s users.”

me too

• kjwins

detken

• travs424

travs424

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@dingleberrt1190 This must mean you are not tagged as an RG user in our database. Ill change that!

Same to you @noddy!

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

Aight yall are good!

• Kjohnny14

kjohnny14

Thanks for the freebie guys. Nice new lobby too.

• jenny30534

jenny30534

• noddy

@StevenP said...

@dingleberrt1190 This must mean you are not tagged as an RG user in our database. Ill change that!

Same to you @noddy!

Thanks it worked.

• futballer1808

Any chance I can still get in?

Futballer636

• eforsty

I think that was my first free roll win, thanks FantasyHub for running this and I’m definitely taking more of my action to your site.

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

Thats awesome @eforsty!

Our motto is everyone wins (heck even if you lose some charity somewhere is winning)

• UFantasyDude

Totally feel the same filmcritic….I really wish that this charitable aspect was more important to more players. When I first became active in DFS, I began to play on just about all the sites to figure which I like best. Sure there were certain advantages to the bigger one’s, primarily that you had a chance at larger pots on a daily basis. But for smaller sites, I felt FantasyHub was as well or better managed than any of them. With that said, when I studied up on the structure and then when I emailed the admin (who turned out to be Stephen), and requested they see about adding the Rizzo Family Foundation….and in 3 weeks, BOOM, there it was!

The simple fact that by playing there, the same game I can play anywhere, but they donate to charity and have a “philanthropic focus,” it quickly became my favorite place to play, and far and away my go-to site. Why wouldn’t it be? Option A=A portion goes to charity on my behalf, whether I give from my personal stack or not….or…B=No charitable involvement whatsoever. It’s a total no-brainer, and I’m still surprised that FantasyHub isn’t quickly taking over DFS. I hate to say it, but it’s kind of an indictment on we who play, that a site dedicated to giving a portion of their take to charity on our behalf exists, and that users aren’t all flocking to play there. Even if it’s not your favorite, or there’s small aspects you find preferential elsewhere….to me, the philanthropic aspect trumps all of that. Because of their dedication to charity, I’ll adjust my play and my expectations to fit FantasyHub, as the best option for me.

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

Wow… @ufantasydude I am not quite sure what to say…

Players like you make what we are doing work and we are so grateful, so blessed, and so humbled by your comments.

It is an absolute honor to manage FantasyHub for you and all our awesome players and we would not be where we are today without you.

Eternally grateful,

Steven

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).