Fade? Or no fade?

• duder500

RG Mod

• Bigjake32

• Bigjake32

So ur all in on him :)

• tianyihe

@duder500 said...

When is this from. Not sure I understood the context of the situation. Is the game over and the Lakers player trying to pad his stats?

• theoddsmaker

@tianyihe said...

When is this from. Not sure I understood the context of the situation. Is the game over and the Lakers player trying to pad his stats?

That’s against the Pacers

• neogamer

• x2

2013 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

• 2015 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

Westbrook officially not worth it.

• ckamins87

• 2016 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2016 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

“When is this from. Not sure I understood the context of the situation. Is the game over and the Lakers player trying to pad his stats?”

Based on the video, the players are walking off the court to the bench because it’s a time out. Often times after a play is dead for whatever reason, players will shoot the ball for fun/practice. George Hill shot a practice three and Westbrook said no. As far as I know, KG is the one who made blocking shots during timeouts popular…a give no edge type thing, ya dig.

• theboyracer75

13.3k and facing Chris Paul. I know Paul’s knee is a little gimpy but with the quality at PG tomorrow I believe I will be fading.

• Jasen777

Seems crazy, but he is averaging 72.3 FD fpts the last 5, with a low of 62.1. Still has to be considered for cash at least, IMO.

• scottmsteiner

You HAVE to fade him at that salary. The chance that he pays out at that salary is minimal…you fade him and hope that he doesn’t.

• gibby84

@scottmsteiner said...

You HAVE to fade him at that salary. The chance that he pays out at that salary is minimal…you fade him and hope that he doesn’t.

The post directly above yours, using a crazy thing called numbers, would seem to indicate otherwise.

Is there a chance he doesn’t pay the salary? Certainly. Is said chance minimal as you suggest? Apparently not according to game logs.

• bmann

Doubt him at your own risk. 12.5 on DK isn’t prohibitive or anything. I think a lot of people will be scared off by the salary now, which is all the more reason to put him in a good share of lineups. Pairing him up w/one of the quality PG values seems like a fine strategy. When he drops 80 DK points and the other PG goes 8x or something, that’s an awfully long way towards a LU w/ a shot to win.

• bmann

And lol @ saying a bum-knee CP3 is a good reason to fade him. There’s not a more MU proof player anyway

• einars

@Jasen777 said...

Seems crazy, but he is averaging 72.3 FD fpts the last 5, with a low of 62.1. Still has to be considered for cash at least, IMO.

need 66.5 for value…his low over the last 5 is 4 pts under value…..seems worth a go. i just dont want to see what the rest of my lineup looks like when i use 22% of my salary on one guy lol

nvm realized you were using DK points not FD

• Jasen777

To be clear, I haven’t even looked who’d playing yet and don’t know if I’ll play Westbrook or not – just don’t think he can be automatically dismissed.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).