RSD FORUM

Comments

• emnj69

I have to say I cant imagine what it is like to enter a big boy buy in like that and see your guy get hurt like brown last week. I believe I have the skills to compete with anybody in the NFL but what I dont have is the stones to pony up $1500 bucks to compete let alone do multi entry especially in a week where lots of teams have nothing to play for. I look at these guys that multi enter these contests and just shake my head-even the best of the best can take a beating in a tourney like this. I know many people say the big sharks have an unfair advantage in the amount of teams they enter but they also have massive tolerance for risk that I could never survive watching lol

• NoLimits0

Yea so many people don’t have linked profiles here. I was just curious and looked through them. Like half of the posters in the NBA, including half of regular daily posters don’t have one. I’m having a productive and non combative discussion in the CA/papagates forum with someone and he doesn’t have a linked profile (he’s on billholler’s side so knowing the hypocrite bill is he will never call that guy out for not having a profile). I personally could care less. I’m about substance of the discussion and facts not some linked profile.

There’s probably a reason someone like pianoclub, RexGrossman, or even like Troll4MVP (who had a profile but now no longer links it) don’t have one. They just don’t care. They can count their winnings and losses on their own without having to talk about it.

Guys like Saahil meanwhile have to always publicize themselves so it makes sense for them to have a profile, get a name change, do an AMA here, interviews, and have a website. It makes sense. Everyone isn’t the same.

• Gathman78

@elementasrat said...

RG rankings don’t mean shit ans posting your username just reinforces the notion that rankings matter and are a measure of skill. Hint: they’re not. It’s just used as a dick measuring contest and has 0 value.

OR it can be used as a bullshit detector.

• billholler

The rankings are irrelevant but linking your identities to your RG profile lets us know that you aren’t full of shit. In the time it takes some people in this thread to type out another bullshit response, they could have linked their DK profile. Until we know that you aren’t full of shit, just shut up.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.