NBA FORUM

Comments

• thepacificocean

Did anyone else receive this email about “Enter any $2 NBA Double UP Contest tonight” and “ If you lose, we’ll refund your entry” ???

I personally did not receive this email, but a friend of mine did. At first I thought he was messing with me, but then he showed me the email. Was this only for some users or does it apply for all of us ???

Answers ? Thoughts?

• ktsg1983

just spit balling but did your friend have an empty account? sounds like a deposit ploy to me!

• thepacificocean

That I don’t know.

• mjordantmac

• 2016 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

I got it too… seems like its for the people who’ve become inactive on Fanduel as a way to get them back I suppose.

• sethayates

@thepacificocean said...

Did anyone else receive this email about “Enter any $2 NBA Double UP Contest tonight” and “ If you lose, we’ll refund your entry” ???

I personally did not receive this email, but a friend of mine did. At first I thought he was messing with me, but then he showed me the email. Was this only for some users or does it apply for all of us ???

Answers ? Thoughts?

Sounds like they are really trying hard to get Condia to come back.

• CBassXU

@mjordantmac said...

I got it too… seems like its for the people who’ve become inactive on Fanduel as a way to get them back I suppose.

Yup, I haven’t played NBA in months and I got one

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Seems fair to me. Businesses always run promotions to get customers to come back. I don’t see a problem with it.

• crazypaul

My boss, who only plays Football, has received this email in the past. I think it’s sent to inactive users to try to get them back and interested in another sport.

• TheSentinel

I had money in the account but hadn’t played an NBA game in a few weeks and received the email.

Frustrating, need to force myself to check email more often so I can take advantage of stuff like this!

• NGJSkillz

@sethayates said...

Condia quit fanduel? Is there a thread about it?

edit: found it :)

• duder500

RG Mod

@bhdevault said...

Seems fair to me. Businesses always run promotions to get customers to come back. I don’t see a problem with it.

$5 footlongs…..

• Putz

@sethayates said...

Your infatuation with him is amusing. $2 may get him into the black.

On a serious note, the days of redeposit bonuses are a thing of the past, unless you were a high volume player.

• duder500

RG Mod

@Putz said...

Your infatuation with him is amusing. $2 may get him into the black.

On a serious note, the days of redeposit bonuses are a thing of the past, unless you were a high volume player.

Or you play on Victiv.

• mbeb

I got the same offer couple of months back to get me into NBA action. seems a normal promotion to me.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).