NFL FORUM

Comments

• CruzinToVictory

RG Product Coordinator

• Blogger of the Month

It’s that time of the year again! We’re a little late to get started this year, but it’s time to sign up for the 2015 ROOGSLAFFLE league. Those who played last year have their spot reserved, and once we determine how many openings there are, we will open up the remaining spots to any interested Grinder ranked in the top 1,000. If it still doesn’t fill after that, we’ll open it up to first come, first served for any ranking.

Here is a breakdown of the league details:

• Two leagues of 16 teams each
    • FanDuel Scoring
    • 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 DST, 1 K, 7 bench
    • Blind bid waivers
    • $100 buy in
    • $30 weekly high score (per league)
    • Sweet, sweet ROOGSLAFFLE trophy
    • Playoffs start Week 13
    • League assignments will be randomly drawn once we have all 32 players

Here is a list of last year’s players. These guys all have spots if they want it.

• Cam – CLAIMED
    • Dean78904
    • Louiescards – CLAIMED
    • JeffelJefe
    • Hatorade – CLAIMED
    • Kyle Koch
    • Nickcarbo – CLAIMED
    • Hambazaza – CLAIMED
    • Seth Yates
    • Philtheez (Reigning Champ!) – CLAIMED
    • KCannon
    • Jesper
    • KingLion22 – CLAIMED
    • Fadein34 – CLAIMED
    • Stevietpfl – CLAIMED
    • Beermakersfan – CLAIMED
    • Jon Schiller
    • DillingerFour – CLAIMED
    • Bob Haag
    • John Carbone
    • Dug Fister – CLAIMED
    • Bowens – CLAIMED
    • Cal Spears – CLAIMED
    • Jay Horton – CLAIMED
    • Emac – CLAIMED
    • Brit Devine
    • Syracuse Slappers – CLAIMED
    • SBK
    • Ezellmt
    • naapstermann – CLAIMED
    • Skeeter – CLAIMED

• fadein34

Boom. I’m paid. Don’t go to DK. Go to the league on ESPN and then click through to League Hub. Sweet.

• BBROCK

• Ranked #42

RG Tiered Ranking

paid here – now just waiting for a date to draft :)

• hendry

@fadein34 said...

Boom. I’m paid. Don’t go to DK. Go to the league on ESPN and then click through to League Hub. Sweet.

that did the trick, thanks

• CruzinToVictory

RG Product Coordinator

• Blogger of the Month

OK guys the survey results are in, and draft dates are set. Unfortunately there weren’t any dates where everyone was available but we got all but 1 or 2 people for both leagues.

ROOGSLAFFLE (original) – Monday, September 7th at 9pm EST
    ROOGSLAFFLE 2 – Friday, September 4th at 9pm EST

As for those who haven’t gotten payment invites, I’ll re-send invites today, the League Hub thing has been difficult to work with but it should be fine once we get it all sorted.

• sonicattack

Cruzin – possible to go with 830? I still work overnight (for a few more weeks) and with a draft at 9 I’ll either be late to work or have to leave early. If not, I’ll do the best I can I suppose. I do want to be in this league again.

• fadein34

For payments, if you go to the league on ESPN and click through to League Hub it should be seemless.

• CruzinToVictory

RG Product Coordinator

• Blogger of the Month

@fadein34 said...

For payments, if you go to the league on ESPN and click through to League Hub it should be seemless.

Sweet, that works! I was trying to invite people individually, but that’s much easier.

@sonicattack – Post that request on the message board of the league you’re in, and if no one is opposed to it I’ll make the change.

• fadein34

what league are you in sonic?

• SyrSlappers

• 2013 StarStreet NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2013 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

I’m in the same boat as Sonic…League 2

• sonicattack

@fadein34 said...

what league are you in sonic?

Fadein – League 1 I believe.
    Cruzin – will post

• Jackandsoda

2011 FFFC Finalist, 2011 DFBC Finalist, 2012 DSBC Finalist (x2), 2013 DSBC Finalist (x2)

• 2011 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2011 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

I’m Kyle koch

• Jackandsoda

2011 FFFC Finalist, 2011 DFBC Finalist, 2012 DSBC Finalist (x2), 2013 DSBC Finalist (x2)

• 2011 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2011 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

I’m not seeing an invite

• duckiesuccumbs

• 2013 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Paid in full!

• CruzinToVictory

RG Product Coordinator

• Blogger of the Month

@Jackandsoda said...

I’m not seeing an invite

I’m seeing that you joined the league already. If you mean for payment, just go to the league home page and there’s a link there that says how to pay through League Hub. I’ll send you a manual invite jsut in case though.

• CruzinToVictory

RG Product Coordinator

• Blogger of the Month

So for the first league, I had set the draft time to 9pm, but it booted me out of that time. I assume because there wre too many people drafting then. So, I moved it to 8:30, so you should be all set!

• CruzinToVictory

RG Product Coordinator

• Blogger of the Month

Mike Minnix, jackandsoda, Cal, Will Werts, Craig Benett, Kent Krogsrud, Nick Carbo, and Hatorade all still need to pay in my league.

Send me a PM if you need an invite!

• skeeter1114

• Blogger of the Month

Any chance someone in ROOGSLAFFLE 2 could post the link to the live draft, so we can watch? Also, could someone make a list as far as who each person is (Team name/RG username?)

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

• 2014 FanDuel NFL Survivor Champion

• 2016 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

@skeeter1114 said...

Any chance someone in ROOGSLAFFLE 2 could post the link to the live draft, so we can watch? Also, could someone make a list as far as who each person is (Team name/RG username?)

This link work? http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/draft/external/draft?leagueId=1524783&teamId=3&userProfileId=13182906

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

• 2014 FanDuel NFL Survivor Champion

• 2016 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

• skeeter1114

• Blogger of the Month

@Cameron said...

This link work? http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/draft/external/draft?leagueId=1524783&teamId=3&userProfileId=13182906

Nope, but thank you for trying. ESPN must not allow drafts to be seen publicly.

• SyrSlappers

Nice draft, guys. Good luck this year and may we all split the DK Million bonus :)

• SyrSlappers

Thanks guys, Great Trophy!!!

https://t.co/OUYCv8hEOt

• Gambler

Let me know if there are any spots open.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).