MAIN FORUM

Comments

• CruzinToVictory

RG Product Coordinator

• Blogger of the Month

Week 1 NFL is right around the corner and that can only mean one thing: It’s almost time for the annual RotoGrinders Beer Pong tournament!

In order to be eligible to play, you need to be able to attend both the Saturday and Sunday events here in Nashville, as we will be splitting it up between the two days. If you’re attending the party, simply fill out the Google Form listed below and you’re in! Don’t have a partner? No problem! Simply indicate that in the form and I’ll pair you with another random member.

Keep in mind, we’re not sure quite yet how many tables or how much space we’ll have to run this, so we’re not sure how many teams we’re going to allow yet. As a result, teams will be reserved on a first come, first serve basis. For example, if we only have space for 16 teams, only the first 16 teams to sign up will be able to participate.

Once everything is set up I’ll randomly generate the brackets and post them here, along with details about the exact start time and rules.

Good luck!

Click here to sign up for the tournament!

• richw3262

So anybody can join this?

• CruzinToVictory

RG Product Coordinator

• Blogger of the Month

@richw3262 said...

So anybody can join this?

Anyone that officially invited to & attending the Week 1 RG & DK party, yep!

• aramirez24

My best friend won a trip here two days ago. Hope we still can sign up. Just sent my request.

• maxeernst

As a non-drinker, I will play the role of lead spectator.

• mooseHAMMER78

I just signed up, but had no partner at the time. But I will be playing with Mangone. I dont know if you can update that info @crusin

Thanks!

• CruzinToVictory

RG Product Coordinator

• Blogger of the Month

@mooseHAMMER78 said...

Mangone

No worries man, I updated it for you.

• duckiesuccumbs

• 2013 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

If there is a spot that is needed to be filled, I am more than welcome to miss a few cups.

• headChopper

RG Contributor (OG Status)

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #26

RG Tiered Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• 2014 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

who’s my partner

• baseballs

@headChopper said...

who’s my partner

we talked about it on twitter a while back. did you sign us up? willing to give my spot to duckie if he’s still interested.

• RostersGabe

Rosters.com CEO

Who won the beerpong contest?

Gabe

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler