Date: June 16th-19th
    Site: Oakmont Country Club, Oakmont, PA
    Past Champions at Oakmont in the field: Ángel Cabrera, Ernie Els

Top 60 and ties make the cut.

Withdrawals:
    Darren Clarke
    Thongchai Jaidee

TELEVISION COVERAGE

June 16, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. (FS1), 5-8 p.m. (Fox)
    June 17, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. (FS1), 5-8 p.m. (Fox)
    June 18, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. (Fox)
    June 19, 11 a.m.-7:30 p.m. (Fox)

DRAFTKINGS

$3.5M FANTASY GOLF MILLIONAIRE
    PGA $700K FANTASY GOLF THUNDERDOME
    PGA $500K BIRDIE
    PGA $350K CLUB PRO
    PGA $100K DRIVING RANGE
    PGA $100K CLUB PRO
    PGA $100K BACK 9
    PGA MASSIVE $5 DOUBLE UP

FANTASYDRAFT

$10,000 US Open Tour Card
    $1,250 Q School
    $400 First Tee

• mgravity

@darickc said...

Sam for sure

darickc, Got you for Sam. 1 pick only guys. I have Sam also.

• tprokopenko

@mgravity said...

Ok…Between Sam Horsfield $5700 and Patrick Wilkes-Krier ? $5400 who will make the cut ? 21 “players” at least one is going to do it !?

I likely won’t be going to salaries that low for my teams, but Hurley would be my favorite of the bunch.

• mgravity

@tprokopenko said...

I likely won’t be going to salaries that low for my teams, but Hurley would be my favorite of the bunch.

tprokopenko, is Hurley your favorite or your pick ?

• billholler

@tprokopenko said...

I agree but I put Hurley in quite a few. Pretty nice driving accuracy and a decent putter. He used to not actually be too bad.

• mgravity

Hey, This is the best free play you guys are going to get $20 to the highest placing super scrub pic. ties will be split.

• JimKronlund

It does not matter if you have a player at 9% ownership or 19%, or 29%.
    If they make cut and are in top 5. YOU WANT HIM.
    The player that makes you the most money is the one or hopefully two players that are 3-5% owned and lower, makes cut, and delivers 60+ points. If they are on that team that has 2-3 top 5 payers no matter their ownership %, will be the reason your whole team gets into the real low rankings.
    My emphases are equally on picking the real low ownership guys as they are the difference maker on your team rather than worrying if a stars players has slightly lower ownership.

• billholler

@mgravity said...

Hey, This is the best free play you guys are going to get $20 to the highest placing super scrub pic. ties will be split.

Only 2 players below 6k that I didn’t completely fade were Hurley and my boy Tim Wilkinson. Tim got an extra 2 days to rest up and then get some practice since he missed the cut Friday BY ONE FRIGGIN STROKE!!!! UGGGHHHH!!!

• mgravity

@JimKronlund said...

The player that makes you the most money is the one or hopefully two players that are 3-5% owned and lower, makes cut, and delivers 60+ points. If they are on that team that has 2-3 top 5 payers no matter their ownership %, will be the reason your whole team gets into the real low rankings.
    My emphases are equally on picking the real low ownership guys as they are the difference maker on your team rather than worrying if a stars players has slightly lower ownership.

JimKronlund, Yes! Someone is in my bottom 21 that makes the cut and makes maybe 60 points ?

• tprokopenko

@mgravity said...

tprokopenko, is Hurley your favorite or your pick ?

That’d be my pick to have the best chance of making the cut, and finishing highest, of those 21. Was just also saying that I don’t think he’ll actually make it into my lineups, as I’ll likely be staying about 6k myself.

• jdubadubs

@mgravity said...

thitiphun chuayprakong

I never heard of any of these guys

• H3Budda

RG Overall Ranking

• x2

2018 DraftKings NFL KOTB Finalist

Tyler Raber based on name only. @mgravity

• mschu1213

@JimKronlund said...

I always wondered how to win money. Never crossed my mind it took 2-3 low owned players making the cut and racking up points. Ill try this groundbreaking strategy this week.

• JimKronlund

I just did a 50 LU with a strong Euro presence. I really have no idea how their game will translate to this tournament.

• billholler

Everyone trying to be all contrarian but last year the closest thing to a scrub in the top 10 was Cameron Smith. The year before, the top 20 was nothing but the top players in the world and Erik Compton who was in a brief period of good health. 2013 almost the same thing with Rose, Phil and Day finishing 1-2-3. 2012 two of the top 15 ranked players finished 1-2. If you want to go back to the last Open at Oakmont, the top 3 were all ranked in the top 15.

In other words, don’t overthink it. Now that I said that, watch the winning LU have $3000 cap space.

• JimKronlund

@mschu1213 said...

I always wondered how to win money. Never crossed my mind it took 2-3 low owned players making the cut and racking up points. Ill try this groundbreaking strategy this week.

Listen ass, I get a ton of private messages on this point exactly. If it doesnt pertain to you STFU

• mschu1213

@JimKronlund said...

Listen ass, I get a ton of private messages on this point exactly. If it doesnt pertain to you STFU

Lol sorry, you are right i am a ass i just cant helpmyself sometime. Carry on.

• MrSnuffleupagus

Lol you all are funny. I guess no one is looking at 2007 and seeing what type of players were doing well. Im loaded up on certain players and this will be the week i win the Winner take all.

Carry on.

• billholler

@MrSnuffleupagus said...

Lol you all are funny. I guess no one is looking at 2007 and seeing what type of players were doing well. Im loaded up on certain players and this will be the week i win the Winner take all.

Carry on.

Yes we are all sneaky geniuses until they actually tee off. Then we are complete idiots who should have known to fade that guy and stack those other guys.

• JimKronlund

After all the researching and finishing 125/200 LU’s, I start to think about my 5 milly makers I won. Its really hard to just hit a switch and settle on team(s) to fill those spots. Its such a different strategy.

• mschu1213

@JimKronlund said...

After all the researching and finishing 125/200 LU’s, I start to think about my 5 milly makers I won. Its really hard to just hit a switch and settle on team(s) to fill those spots. Its such a different strategy.

Do you not max the mili maker too?

• JimKronlund

@mschu1213 said...

Do you not max the mili maker too?

No I dont feel skilled enough to take the risk.

• mgravity

@H3Budda said...

Tyler Raber based on name only. @mgravity

Bubba, You got Tyler who ever the hell he is ? But I must say he is a better golfer than me if he is playing the US Open. Godspeed !

• mgravity

@JimKronlund said...

No I dont feel skilled enough to take the risk.

Jim, Be the ball ! it has a life force of it’s own !

• JimKronlund

@mgravity said...

Jim, Be the ball ! it has a life force of it’s own !

I tried that and the next thing I heard was fouuurrrrr and I was in the water.

• kswetnam1342

@mgravity
    Richie Schembechler

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).