Announcing the 2017-18 DFS NHL Season Preview in the Daily Marketplace
The puck dropped on the NHL preseason over the weekend and that means we’re just two weeks away from opening night. With baseball still in full swing, the NFL just underway, NASCAR headed to their playoffs and the NBA on the horizon, it’s the busiest time of the year for any DFS player. If you’re feeling behind on your NHL research, this season preview will change your outlook quickly.
When all is said and done, this preview will be pushing 30,000 written words and includes the following;
- Team-by-Team previews, broken up by Division.These previews highlight the changes the teams have faced since last season and the players that look poised for more prominent roles in the 2017-18 season.
- A write-up about the most promising new faces to the NHL
- An analysis using PDO (and other advanced statistics) to highlight both breakout and regression candidates.
- Detail the most important offseason transactions as well as their DFS impact
- A look at the players most likely to be hidden gems in a section called “Finding the Next Arvidsson”
- A live chat for the RotoGrinders hockey community.
- Updates on important developments/injuries/etc. up until opening night
If you’re not familiar with my odd screen name, here’s a little bit about me; First off, I’m a die-hard Detroit Red Wings fan (It’s going to be a long season). Secondly, I’ve been part of the RotoGrinders NHL team since its inception. I developed and manage the NHL projections and have written hundreds of articles; Grind Downs, head-to-head picks, Slate Summaries, etc. I was also fortunate enough to be nominated as Fantasy Hockey Writer of the Year by the FSWA for both 2015 and 2016.
If you have any questions you can ask here and/or feel free to send me a private message.
Click HERE to sign up for the 2017-18 DFS NHL Season Preview !