MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Dirt_Lavert

Hey everyone.

This will be the thread for LOL All Stars 2017. I’ve also started by publishing my first RG blog on ESports for this specialty tournament (meant to help both beginners and experts alike).

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/lol-all-stars-weekend-best-of-the-best-12-07-12-10-2236219

Feel free to upvote it to help me win some of the RG awards for blogging. If people upvote me, I’ll keep posting for sure. Can feel free to leave a review or comment on the blog too. I’ll be sure to get to it!

—Dirt

• Serpentor

What the heck happened with the South East Asia team?! DK has everyone on their roster listed as out now, except for the Jungler. Apparently something happened with last minute roster subs.

• g2wolf

http://www.lolesports.com/en_US/articles/all-star-2017-sea-team-substitution

• Dirt_Lavert

Welp. That throws a monkey wrench into this slate I see.

• Dirt_Lavert

Good luck everyone. Pretty nervous to start here. Really stressing for a good day here

• Dirt_Lavert

Apparently there is a new meta. Leave it to Riot to completely change everything always. I honestly have no idea what is going on here.

• Dirt_Lavert

NALCS win game one. Tons of kills but only Bergsen really popped off. Aphromoo only 2/2/2 as well. That is enough to kill those stacks so sorry if you played the 4 man with Aphromoo.

I do have a lu with NA with no Hauntzer. I’ll 100% consider that one dead. Also had a Brazil lu, that is cooked too. Almost changed to a lu with only Bjergsen but didn’t end up doing it.

• jamise97

Great night for me, came in 2nd in the first one and 1st in the second one ($3 gpp iyedol).

• Dirt_Lavert

@jamise97 said...

Great night for me, came in 2nd in the first one and 1st in the second one ($3 gpp iyedol).

You beat me in the satty by a couple points on the later one! lol

Good night for me too. Let’s go!

• Dirt_Lavert

ahh man just seeing you at the top there. Nice job. That second slate I made entries really quickly for. DK was being wonky near lock too. It didn’t enter my later lus which had some exposure but idk they didn’t go thru sadly.

• Dirt_Lavert

No time for a blog today. Quick thoughts

NALCS > EU CASH
    TR / SEA GPP

Not sure what to expect today with people still adjusting to patch 7.23 , maybe we get a crazy game in both, but I at least expect NA to win.

• jamise97

Betted against NA came in second $27 contest, did not play in the $3. Also came in second in the $50 (second contest).

• jamise97

Just placed 1st in the last $3 GPP.

• Dirt_Lavert

@jamise97 said...

Just placed 1st in the last $3 GPP.

I was right behind ya! Finished second. We running these GPPs!

• Dirt_Lavert

Hey everyone,

Guna give this a quick go here for anyone needing last minute advice. Actually some potential for both games to be really close, not quite sure exactly what to expect in either which should make for an interesting and fun slate.

GAME 1

LMS (-300) vs. SEA (+220)

I have drastically underestimated the SEA team but they can NA, they should be able to take LMS. Quite frankly it doesn’t seem LMS is the strongest league, but Karsa is still showing he’s still going strong. Another narrative is that Bebe is retiring from LoL after All-Stars. Obviously they want to send him out in grand fashion (side note, apparently this guy fake retires all the time. Not sure what to make of it. Saw Karon Moser post something like that on Twitter so that is my source there).

My gut is telling me to actually ride the SEA team but I am guessing it will burn me when I finally do. Both of the teams seem fairly even, so I’m guna give the edge to the SEA team on this purely because of DK pricing. Let’s you play LCK who obviously want to prove they are still GOAT.

GAME 2

LCK vs. LPL

I can’t find this game on the books, but I am guessing it will be pretty tight in public opinion. LPL looked beatable thru this All Stars, but LCK haven’t impressed all that much either. Maybe they will turn it on tonight as Cuvee was inauspiciously letting the weaker teams in previous matchups get kills. It is all stars but that kind of surprised me.

My gut says to take LPL, but LCK still has an insane lineup. I give Ambition the edge over MLXG as an actual player. All the other matchups seem pretty even here. I’ll have my fair share of everyone as this slate isn’t overlay straight forward (which is actually great for a 2 gamer).

Best of luck folks

• Dirt_Lavert

DK didn’t even list these as 3 game sets. Wow

• jamise97

Well going 5/6 is not bad.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler