MAIN FORUM

Comments

• fishcakeking

FCK

Hello all,

For the last 3 years I have run the NBA DFS Players Championship. Each year the turnout and competition has gotten better and better.

Last year it was made up 20 $100 single entry Gpps on Draft Kings. With an additional $500 entry for overall winners. Hence a $2,500 total commitment. (over $100k in total)

We had 43 players and Notorious took down the crown. He wrestled away the crown from Drew Dinkmeyer who won the first two years.

I believe this format is the best in all of DFS and has produced the most clear cut champions you will find in any sport.

This year I am not spending as much time on DFS and dont think I want the responsibility of managing the event. However, I think that it should live on. I’m looking to pass the reigns to a well known DFS player or personality.

I’m happy to help out with tourney.

Suggestions for someone to take over are welcome as well as people who would like to play this year.

All the best,

FCK

• Bigo1

Sorry to see you go, your pod was the GOAT.
    Happy to join the league if we find the right manager (or even better if you change your mind)

• fishcakeking

FCK

@Bigo1 said...

Sorry to see you go, your pod was the GOAT.
    Happy to join the league if we find the right manager (or even better if you change your mind)

Ty buddy. I think TylerLongo will be taking over the managing of it.

Ill still be involved and might even play.

FCK

• TinkyTyler

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

I’m on it. Details TBD in the coming days.

• TinkyTyler

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Oops, I lied. Sorry folks, DK said they won’t be able to help run it this year: https://twitter.com/MichaelHofeld/status/822520990970286080

• fishcakeking

FCK

Thanks to Tyler for trying.

I appreciate all that played over the years and dk for hosting it.

Shame to see the industry fall this far this fast.

Good luck to all.

FCK

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).