PGA FORUM

Comments

• timusbr

Welcome to year 2 of the DFS World Cup of Golf.
    Reigning Champion *** jclem2115 ***

This is the sign up and rules thread. A new thread will open when contest begins.
    Seeding contest Starts this Week for the Valspar Championship March 8. You need to click on the league to enter the free contest.
    groups of 4 will be combined according to seeding. you will play 3 weeks in a ($2) group 50/50. Winners of the groups and a total of 32 players will advance to the knockout rounds of H2H matchups. The top 32 and 16 will play 2 weeks each of $2 H2H. The top 8 thru to the championship are single weeks and will be played at $5 H2H.

if RG and DK name are not the same and not in RG profile, I need that info

interested (56) : tim-usbr, coopdog0808, goleafsgo14, jk1492, eric2323, jleit13, Tripletime, kswetnam1342, ketter7, BlairNeal, dinkpuppy, timgodd375, hautalak, briansnail, whodat232, p8ntbllkip, Klemmentine, tarheelwoody29, APorter819, qatman, lfn1992, kujo33, medlund, Yacht67, nicholas-marsh, bgraffunder, coltsmitch, blee21985, webbm1, HunkerToe, jclem2115, jclements4048, dbullsfan, xXMrBreezeXx, Reid256, osuryanf, ndepompei, astauty, reeb, newfforlife23, TheDaz, titanhawks, Wander_Bread, monte_cristo14, MUwarriors91, whodeywinning, Penguin3200, Dunzor, driven2thedge, salty39, klubba575, deepfat, samydavisjr, jetsfan303, mogan11, jdubadubs,

• Driven2ThEdge

I’m in. DK name is same as username.

• saltwater39

I’m in, DK salty39

• klubba575

I’m in, Klubba575 on DK

• deepfat

IF still room, interested.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

If there’s still room I’ll play

samydavsjr on DK

• mogan11

If still room, i’ll play as well. DK same as user.

• jdubadubs

interested

• Whodeywinning

Interested – u: Whodeywinning

• Whodeywinning

@Whodeywinning said...

Interested – u: Whodeywinning

nevermind, you have me IN already

• carolinacrusher

I’ll play

• whodat2

I have added some swag for this contest:

1st place gets the choice of these two, while second place gets the remaining one.

Prize 1

Prize 2

3rd place will recieve a dozen Srixon Q-Star “All ability” golf balls.

Good Luck all!

• saltwater39

Thats cool whodat2, nice touch

• medlund

@whodat2 said...

1st place gets the choice of these two, while second place gets the remaining one.

Prize 1

Prize 2

Good Luck all!

Always going above and beyond. Appreciate it.

• timusbr

@whodat2 said...

Prize 1

Prize 2

Good Luck all!

I had 2 reactions. 1st look was wow whodat is awesome and I looked at the prizes. I clicked on prize 2 first and busted up laughing…I had tears. My first thought was…I am gonna come in second. I am gonna be gifted with that rat bastard Phil. That SOB just loves to kill me and it will be ironic.
    This is very classy Whodat, thanks for helping make this contest even more fun.

• nicholasmarsh

@whodat2 said...

Prize 1

Prize 2

Good Luck all!

Awesome, man

• Wander_Bread

@whodat2 said...

Prize 1

Prize 2

Good Luck all!

That’s awesome

• lfn1992

Swag is awesome! Thanks whodat!

• eaglezzz

I will play. Eaglezzz

• carolinacrusher

Thanks whodat!!!!!

• BIF

Dang, I thought Whodat was giving us a night with one of his bartenders that most resembles the Weather Girl GIF.

In all seriousness Well Played sir and your generousity is appreciated !

• JimKronlund

I will play if you need anymore.

• alexeagles10

I will play if still room. DK username is eagles51020

• Quadhole

Tim,

I had filled a team out on Monday. Been in, just didn’t list it here. Yes, I am in !

• blitzology

• 2016 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

I’m in

Dk: blitzology

• cjs99

I’ll play if you need another/

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).