NHL FORUM

Comments

• jettyray

Will there be any video content with the NHL Premium package this year? Or video content at all? I can’t seem to get an answer. I have even tweeted Mr. Back with zero response.

• Ross

Hello,

At this time there are not plans for video content, but as the NFL season winds downs that may change :) I will ask around and find out.

• jettyray

Thanks! That’s a good enough final answer for me. I hope someone understands that asking $150 for a premium package with no video content is iffy at best. Discord and surveys are not a viable filler. I get that NHL is way down the list of this site’s priorities, but it is better to see the touts whose expertise you are paying for than hoping to catch them in chat. You can garner so much more in depth analysis via video.

• Jvanspro

I personally have found discord to be a major waste of time. I don’t even go on it anymore.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler