1 pm – 7 pm on TNT

Saturday & Sunday,
    11am – 2pm on TNT
    2pm – 7pm on CBS

Live Streaming at PGAChampionship.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Hopefully we can gain some momentum

Satellites Are Back Satellites Are Back
    For those of you who participated in the forum last year you may remember that we had a few satellite contests amongst the forum members which won you entry into bigger prized pool contests with fewer participants. Thanks to the DK community team we are able to bring these back this year. The plan is to have these satellite contests for the majors so you can use in the following major. Our ability to continue to receive these satellite contests will hinge on our ability to fill them.
    In order to compete you must be a member of the RotoGrinders Golf Forum League. If you would like to be added just ask. This will also give you access to play in the weekly Happy Meal contest along with the beat the forum H2H contests, both setup by Timusbr.
    This week for the PGA Championship we will be competing for tickets to be used for the US Open. The first satellite is for the $555 contest at the US Open. Last year this was a $444 contest with a prize pool of $750,000. I would imagine the prize pool this year to be around $800,000. The second satellite is for the $150 three max contest at the US Open. Last year the prize pool for this contest was $200,000. Both of these contests had less than 2,000 participants last year which is much better than competing against over 100,000 for a nice prize pool. We will also ha e satellite contests for the $75 3Max and $33 Single Entry.
    Entry fee for the $555 is $6 and pays a ticket for the winner. Entry fee for the $150 is $5 and pays a ticket to first and second place. While some will find the entry fee steep for a satellite and the majority will not win, in the end we will have forum members competing in contests that many can’t enter. In addition we will be able to root on some members in what could be a great sweat for some big money. Finally, if you don’t think you can win, you are wrong. The aforementioned Happy Meal contest has had a different winner each week and has similar participant as these satellite contests.
    IMPORTANT
    Some of these contests are set up as multi entry and you can multi enter immediately.
    Hopefully we can have some fun with this and we see the winners do well at the Masters increasing there bankroll or even hitting a big payday! Questions, fire away. Thanks
    Edit Link Quote Reply

• UBP

@SiedleckiBrett said...

Thank you, after writing this I found the tournament name that was last played here. It was the Northern Trust in 2016, played in August

Keep tryin’.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

If anyone is thinking of playing Spieth in their DFS lineups…. don’t. Just bet him outright at +5000. $25 wins like $1250.

• EhhTimmay

All Aboard

• hautalak

@EhhTimmay said...

All Aboard

Hate to say I have a coupe shares of him. Seems to have put together a couple solid rounds… he was actually in my first lineup!

• Hyak420

@EhhTimmay said...

All Aboard

I’m thinking of buying a ticket…lol

• blue

Schauffle or day?

• Kp24

@blue said...

Schauffle or day?

I think Day is safer with a better floor but X has just as high of a ceiling. Depends how ballsy you wanna get. Day will be at less ownership

• titanhawks

Schauffele all day :)

• Dewoc19

@JaBr said...

Saying Chicago deep dish pizza is better than New York style pizza is a travesty to the American people. You take that back!

I’m way behind in this thread as you can see, but Chicago pizza IS the best pizza

• Steverino01

@EhhTimmay said...

All Aboard

Not in my lifetime.

And I’ll eat pizza from anywhere because there’s no such thing as bad pizza.

• JaBr

@Dewoc19 said...

I’m way behind in this thread as you can see, but Chicago pizza IS the best pizza

You people disgust me.
    Lol

• JaBr

@Steverino01 said...

Not in my lifetime.

And I’ll eat pizza from anywhere because there’s no such thing as bad pizza.

Generally I agree… however, there’s a place in our town that puts the meat under the cheese on their pizza. I had no idea until a meat lovers pizza showed up and the box was floppy/folding due to being wet from grease. Crust was soggy, it was so gross. We didn’t eat it.

Needless to say, we’ve never ordered pizza from there again.

• noddy

Wallace or Campillo?

• noddy

Is Phil even worth rostering?

• titanhawks

@noddy said...

Wallace or Campillo?

Harrington; sleeper of the week

• Steverino01

@noddy said...

Boom or bust normally. Top 10 or MC. He can rack up the birdies/eagles, but also can have those holes you want to forget.

So it’s raining there tonight. And there’s a decent chance of rain Friday morning, subject to change. Anyone taking the weather into consideration? Especially seeing how it’s being played in May, which is totally different than past PGA’s?

• titanhawks

@noddy said...

Phil is always worth rostering and by chance he just happens to be in my Harrington LU W/McIlroy et al

• titanhawks

Waiting as late as possible wed night for showdown weather edges

As far as full week don’t care

Usually one would slant towards Euro players in the cold and damp but this course and tourney just doesn’t seem to lean that way

• EhhTimmay

@hautalak said...

Hate to say I have a coupe shares of him. Seems to have put together a couple solid rounds… he was actually in my first lineup!

Yeah, since match play he’s actually looked pretty good. But we all know possible outcomes.

• hautalak

@titanhawks said...

Harrington; sleeper of the week

He’s in my “Take a Stab” category after rostering him in my PIG last week haha

• No one is talking about rickie.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@rmccullough1419 said...

Not much talk about Rory….

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@klf_is_gonna_rock_ya said...

No one is talking about rickie.

Mayo and his guest are all over him this week

• timgodd375

@Kp24 said...

I think Day is safer with a better floor but X has just as high of a ceiling. Depends how ballsy you wanna get. Day will be at less ownership

Is day supposed to be contrarian?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.