1 pm – 7 pm on TNT

Saturday & Sunday,
    11am – 2pm on TNT
    2pm – 7pm on CBS

Live Streaming at PGAChampionship.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• golgi

These two look the sexiest to me…

Casey
    Fisher
    Fowler
    Moore
    Glover
    D. Johnson

Or

Cantlay
    Fowler
    Kuchar
    Moore
    Piercy
    Rose

Who knows though? Good luck!

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Hopefully we come through overnight, still plenty of spots available in the satellite contests.

Need 14 more for the $5 $150
    Need 37 more for the $6 $555
    Need 4 more for the $4 $75

• Dewoc19

Tons of Tiger, Rory, Day, and Rahm up top, complete fades of DJ, Brooks Rickie X-man and Fleetwood

May the odds be ever in my favor

• kps3205s

@Cooper08 said...

Hopefully we come through overnight, still plenty of spots available in the satellite contests.

Need 14 more for the $5 $150
    Need 37 more for the $6 $555
    Need 4 more for the $4 $75

Need 13 and 3 now for the $5 and $4 contests.

Thanks for the work you did to set these up.

Good Luck.

• sfguy21

@kps3205s said...

Need 13 and 3 now for the $5 and $4 contests.

Thanks for the work you did to set these up.

Good Luck.

Yea I havent said it before, but thank for the work you do coop. I haven’t snagged a ticket from one of these before, but I’m hoping this is the week.

• HunkerToe

Completely faded the highest 3 salaries and went heavy on Rickie, Brooks, Rahm and Xander up top. Lots of Sergio and Kuch too.

GL everyone, I hope you all tie for second place.

• sfguy21

@rourke441 said...

draftkings has a 5k freeroll available go to site play daily fantasy sports.com p.s. dkings does not always post their freerolls on the homepage

If you guys haven’t entered this yet, it has just over 1k entires right now and the top 2k get paid. So pretty much guaranteed money unless they get a massive influx.

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Well, I’m going to sleep. Good luck everyone and pray nobody does a Leishman (aka 11th hour WD that nobody knew about, lol!).

• BIF

@Dewoc19 said...

Tons of Tiger, Rory, Day, and Rahm up top, complete fades of DJ, Brooks Rickie X-man and Fleetwood

May the odds be ever in my favor

Tons ? You stepping up this week ?
    How many lineups ? And in what contests ?

Full Brooksy fade is ballsy – I’m about 45% Koepka as I think he ends up 25% in Milly and 30ish in higher dollar GPPs.

• smallANDflaccid

I’m still running all of my stats stuff that I couldn’t get to earlier this week – added some new stuff and now taking longer too – suspect I will be up a few more hours.

• lfn1992

@smallANDflaccid said...

I’m still running all of my stats stuff that I couldn’t get to earlier this week – added some new stuff and now taking longer too – suspect I will be up a few more hours.

Player height? (see earlier in thread)

• smallANDflaccid

@lfn1992 said...

Player height? (see earlier in thread)

lol – I saw that

I’ve run those numbers before – the heavier and/or the taller they are (which are related), the longer they drive. They longer they drive the lower the scores.
    Those are all correlations, but are not necessarily predictive.

I’ve had clients onsite all this week, so no time – looking forward to watching golf this weekend.

• smallANDflaccid

Also this week in “my models spitting out people I don’t know” – two of them like “Kurt Kitayama”

Never heard of him.

• tristanwolf

closed out the $4 forum satty, and added to the 5 looks like 10 more for the $5. my cash / satty lu goes dj, brooks, piercy, x,x,x, have it in a ton this week lol, good luck everyoine!

• noddy

We need one more in the DK step 4 contest. $88. Someone get in so it runs.

• tristanwolf

@noddy said...

We need one more in the DK step 4 contest. $88. Someone get in so it runs.

g luck noddy 25 a bang is about my max unless it’s a satty tick but i’m sure some high rollers in here will step up!

• shamrock77s

I’m going way over the 7% projected on Louis Oosthuizen. I’m just going to favorite him on my PGA Tour app scoreboard to see if there is any reason for me to check in on DK. Pray for my cold, dark soul.

• BIF

@smallANDflaccid said...

Also this week in “my models spitting out people I don’t know” – two of them like “Kurt Kitayama”

Never heard of him.

American playing on Euro Tour – had a good last 12 months with a win or two

• timgodd375

BIF, what do you think about frittelli as a punt?

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #69

RG Tiered Ranking

I think I’m finally putting my pen down, ended up on a lot of Kuchar, course seems to set up well for him and mostly all I’ve heard from podcast and such this week is how much more expensive he is than what he was at the masters. Hopefully that will let to low(er) ownership on him in a spot where a top 5 is certainly possible and a win wouldn’t shock me.

also ended up going from Rose to Rahm in my main line-up (lower budget guy like some others so the Mayo GPP is my big money spender) so most likely this will be the first week where my pick to win, will actually win (Rose)

• BIF

Pencils down and going to bed
    50 lineups done

A Koepka-Rahm Playoff on Sunday would be ideal for me

Good luck all !

• BIF

@timgodd375 said...

BIF, what do you think about frittelli as a punt?

I mentioned him in Monday, price is right- I didn’t play any but have very few below 6800

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #69

RG Tiered Ranking

@BIF said...

I mentioned him in Monday, price is right- I didn’t play any but have very few below 6800

I have 1 Fritelli lineup in showdown, he seems like the kind of guy who could pop for a 1st round top 10 type score or shoot +7 and at least I don’t have to worry about him tanking my lineup for the whole week

• JH822547

I’m sure everyone knows they can add additional entries to the signature hole and driving range satellites by going to my contests and press the add+ button.

It’s 6AM in Peterborough, England and we are ready for Golf.

• lfn1992

Just finished. Looking forward to that Moli/Fleetwood playoff on Sunday to determine the champion.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).