1 pm – 7 pm on TNT

Saturday & Sunday,
    11am – 2pm on TNT
    2pm – 7pm on CBS

Live Streaming at PGAChampionship.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• timusbr

@smallANDflaccid said...

I don’t have it in front of me, but I think my lineup in the PIG had $800 leftover and not $500.

your good

I wish I noticed my mistake, I used 49,600
    could have dropped my DJ from the PIG :)

I guess I did too much looking at LU construction by salary and commenting on NY Pizza.

• fsupete01

Pivoted from Piercy to Thompson in GPPs, hoping that play works out.

• HunkerToe

@archieadams said...

Mine’s working fine, had to turn off adblocker first though. Not sure if that might be an issue for yall

Nah mine’s off too. Just getting hosed I guess.

Other things that suck – that double bogey by Adam Scott.

• dangasin

HunkerToe, PGA has only broadcasted golf for 5+ decades. Cut them some slack, they are still learning!

• mh8235

@dangasin said...

HunkerToe, PGA has only broadcasted golf for 5+ decades. Cut them some slack, they are still learning!

With all the technology these days it’s absurd, and you would think PGA with this opportunity at hand with Tiger still in the game, to make the sport as fan interactive as possible

• timusbr

@archieadams said...

Mine’s working fine, had to turn off adblocker first though. Not sure if that might be an issue for yall

I have had issues for some time and think its due to my computer speed and what it handles. A lot of the apps we use DK/Leaderboard/any streaming (PGAtourlive for me but not today) have all increased the MB my computer uses. The reason for the disconnect is….you get timed out because the computer cant handle all the things happening.
    I am no expert but this was my conclusion.

• dbullsfan

hoping ST is trolling Wallace right now, if not he is in danger of losing a couple strokes

• klyon28

What a collapse by Matt wallace after being -4. Might be heading back to E. Hopefully he can just get out of here today at E or -1 and regroup

• BIF

@Dunzor said...

Good luck, I’ve only got Rahm of those myself though obviously pretty mad that I didn’t go with Koepka since he’s the highest owned guy and is in run away and hide mode….now gotta put my hopes in managing a 6/6 to make some money

Funny thing is he is highest owned guy in the Milly but only a very friendly 14% (and only the 17th highest owned) in the $3180 and at this rate of birdie making, he might be a must-own for a high finish….of course we need the other 5 guys to play well too.

• dangasin

PGA could make a better product livestreaming to Youtube from 100 bargain smartphones.

• klyon28

Wallace saved bogey by hitting the 15 footer. Thought for sure he was gonna double that

• dangasin

very sloppy mr woods

• timusbr

my punts or scrubs
    Chez Reavie -1
    Lucas Bjerregaard -1
    Aaron Wise -1
    Kyle Stanley +1
    1 of my core players – Bubba +5

my sweat has started, cmon bubba I really need you.

• fsupete01

Wow Bubba does not look good today.

• BIF

Where’s the guy who said Stenson made par on #3 (his 12th hole) and not bogey ?

He’s been done for 20 minutes and it still says bogey and +4. Is he really one better and I should be excited ?

• HunkerToe

@fsupete01 said...

Wow Bubba does not look good today.

PGA Live Stream > Bubba

• HunkerToe

Oh neat, Sergio bogey from the fairway to finish at +4

• JH822547

@BIF said...

Where’s the guy who said Stenson made par on #3 (his 12th hole) and not bogey ?

He’s been done for 20 minutes and it still says bogey and +4. Is he really one better and I should be excited ?

Sorry I think he is +4, his shot tracker looked like a troll and another source had it as a par 3

Shot 4: in the hole
    Shot 3: putt 13 in., 13 in. to hole
    Shot 2: putt 11 ft 1 in., 23 in. to hole
    Shot 1: 231 yds to green, 12 ft 11 in. to hole

• kwame724

Imagine playing Bubba watson because he supposedly does well on these type of courses……

• mtdurham

Pretty annoyed with Matt Wallace. I’m like 75% Wallace and has in 100% of any thing bigger than $1… I mean i guess ill take all the birdies but really blew a nice opportunity today. He’s not supposed to make bogeys like that.

• timusbr

great now that coverage is on Direct TV multiple channels, I get some thunder and lightning to F’up the signal.

• Dunzor

Wow, Koepka on his way to a -6 BOFR and he didn’t even birdie either par 5. That is just insane. I wonder if he’ll be the only BOFR all day.

• noddy

Scott ends at +1. Not happy about that.

• Sinthetix

RG Overall Ranking

@fsupete01 said...

Pivoted from Piercy to Thompson in GPPs, hoping that play works out.

Nice call. The perfect lineup has 4 players in the 6k range. Wallace, Lorenzo-Vera, List & Reavie. Hopefully Thompson can get in there.

• madmanjayWV

WTF was that FOWLER?
    Good gawd — u look like the wife putting — nice attempt on your 18th HOLE #9 for birdie #AYDS

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler