1 pm – 7 pm on TNT

Saturday & Sunday,
    11am – 2pm on TNT
    2pm – 7pm on CBS

Live Streaming at PGAChampionship.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• dbullsfan

trying to patiently wait for Webb and Cantlay to get to the front 9 in hopes of a little run.

• sfguy21

@dbullsfan said...

trying to patiently wait for Webb and Cantlay to get to the front 9 in hopes of a little run.

Ditto. Feels like my entire team is just dinking around -1 to +1. Need something to start happening.

• dbullsfan

@sfguy21 said...

Ditto. Feels like my entire team is just dinking around -1 to +1. Need something to start happening.

yep, all 6 of my golfers in my main l/u are either E or -1 right now, certainly could be worse but I woulnd’t mind 1 or 2 of them at least to get within sniffing distance of Brooks.

I apologize to other Webb owners for the jinx as he drops to +1

• mh8235

Early cut line prediction? I’m thinking maybe +4 on the #

• sfguy21

@mh8235 said...

Early cut line prediction? I’m thinking maybe +4 on the #

I would be VERY ok with this. I have three guys in my lineups that worry me at this point and each of them are sitting at +4. Without Brooks in any LUs I really need some 6/6 to make even min cash

• mh8235

@sfguy21 said...

I would be VERY ok with this. I have three guys in my lineups that worry me at this point and each of them are sitting at +4. Without Brooks in any LUs I really need some 6/6 to make even min cash

I don’t see the majority of the field all of sudden going under par tomorrow, so it it’s like +1/+2 now, realistically can expect a +3 or +4 cut line

• jstevens2k11

Going to be a tough week…. I have 4 guys at Even (T-18) and 2 guys at -1 (T-9) and nowhere near cashing at the moment

• yellowdart24

From a non DFS perspective, it sucks that Tiger is already out of it. Makes things way less exciting.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@yellowdart24 said...

From a non DFS perspective, it sucks that Tiger is already out of it. Makes things way less exciting.

I am no golf expert but I am assuming +2 is nothing for a guy like Tiger…I have no shares but I am hoping for a big run from Moli tomorrow also at +2

• bigez952

@yellowdart24 said...

There is 3 rounds to play so a little early to call anyone totally out of it. If he goes out and shoots 63-66 tomorrow he would be right back in it for the weekend.

• benstnick

@yellowdart24 said...

Lol. Y’all are ridiculous with these comments. The first day isn’t over yet and people are already eliminated?

• yellowdart24

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

I am no golf expert but I am assuming +2 is nothing for a guy like Tiger…I have no shares but I am hoping for a big run from Moli tomorrow also at +2

The fact that he’s already on the cut and the winds will be 20-25 gusts tomorrow… seems he’s more likely to miss the cut than win this thing. And at this point, winning is all that matters. Anyone who plays in the afternoon tomorrow and needs a semi good score just to make the cut will be a trouble.

• sneaksox

Apparently I stayed up late enough to think pivoting to Campillo in one lineup was a good idea…

• bigez952

@yellowdart24 said...

The fact that he’s already on the cut and the winds will be 20-25 gusts tomorrow… seems he’s more likely to miss the cut than win this thing. And at this point, winning is all that matters. Anyone who plays in the afternoon tomorrow and needs a semi good score just to make the cut will be a trouble.

Is Tiger the only one playing in the wind tomorrow and everyone else in playing in a dome? This makes zero sense and if the wind is up it should only help him out as going just a couple under part on the day can vault him up the leaderboard and he won’t need something crazy like a 63 to catch up.

• benstnick

@yellowdart24 said...

Realistically he’s 5 shots back. Brooks had a hell of a round, but it’s damn hard to go wire to wire these days. He’s just as likely to go backward as Tiger is to go forward.

• klyon28

Yikes. Webb was -1 when I had to go run some errands and I come back and he is +2. Come on now. Gotta pick it back up

• IlliniTwig

Brooks has been in the clubhouse for a few hours but I think he just moved to -8. I have 0 Brooks.

• klyon28

Gary……. Noooo

• klyon28

And now Rahm. This hasn’t been a good last half hour

• Pbasniper

@klyon28 said...

Gary……. Noooo

Did he 3 putt from 4 feet?

• dbullsfan

@klyon28 said...

And now Rahm. This hasn’t been a good last half hour

+1

• sports667

@klyon28 said...

Gary……. Noooo

3 putt from 4 feet, so rediculous

• sfguy21

@sports667 said...

3 putt from 4 feet, so rediculous

Brutal. He had a real nice round going.

• lfn1992

Boy I’d like to see +3 be the line at the end of today, need Haotong Li to make this cut

• Dunzor

@sneaksox said...

Apparently I stayed up late enough to think pivoting to Campillo in one lineup was a good idea…

I did the exact same thing…couldn’t make up my mind on who to fill the last value spot and decided his recent form was so hot even if he’d played mediocre he should be a cut maker, but I really didn’t know much about his style of golf to make an informed decision and I did it anyway…I made a huge mistake

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).