1 pm – 7 pm on TNT

Saturday & Sunday,
    11am – 2pm on TNT
    2pm – 7pm on CBS

Live Streaming at PGAChampionship.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• BIF

@Sinthetix said...

Everytime I post about a specific player they end up bogeying so instead of that I just want to say God Bless all of you that post random gut instincts, data based leans, free rolls etc. Back to the sweat of a lifetime.

Nice lineup Dude, I see you !!

• titanhawks

@kbarnhill7523 said...

jus tin the amount of time you wrote that it went to 75 haha

Gulp lol!

76 now with perfect scoring conditions it looks like

I really need Suri to get two birdies in his last eight holes; plenty of time for the patient

• sfguy21

@BIF said...

Sitting in 6th in $3180 entry with Rahm
    Also top 50 in $555 with same lineup

His MC probably cost me $40K to $390K

Yikes. I will not complain about my $3 hybrid entry then.

• timusbr

@BIF said...

Sitting in 6th in $3180 entry with Rahm
    Also top 50 in $555 with same lineup

His MC probably cost me $40K to $390K

That sucks BIF, Off of tickets too. You still might have a good cash, a bunch of ownership is MC.

• lfn1992

One time Barnrat

• dangasin

I think I am going to be break even on the week. I better enter some showdowns so I can lose money

• BIF

@timusbr said...

That sucks BIF, Off of tickets too. You still might have a good cash, a bunch of ownership is MC.

With Koepka and Scott and and a smaller 6/6 (10% ish) I should cash everything but $8K is no $200+K

• lfn1992

+4 coming in hot

• mitchsnyderdfw

This has probably been addressed, but I am on mobile and too lazy to go back.

Do MDF rules apply to the PGA? +4 now T71

• Jgarver345

Yeah, after the last 2 rounds at Quail Hollow I thought he was on….and he’s played well here in the past. I don’t get the horrific putting.

• HunkerToe

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

This has probably been addressed, but I am on mobile and too lazy to go back.

Do MDF rules apply to the PGA? +4 now T71

No MDF

• lfn1992

WE ARE, REPEAT WE ARE, AT +4

• titanhawks

Rain and no wind (yet) will soften things up for the finishers

• jstevens2k11

Anyone have a link to that site where it shows the live cut line odds percentage? Like 0.1% +6, 15% +5, 80% +4, etc etc

• sfguy21

datagolf.ca

• JH822547

Just lolled at Fienberg kicking off at Matsuyama missing a putt.

• jstevens2k11

@sfguy21 said...

datagolf.ca

Thank you!

• marker0357

c’mon Bubba. Get to +4 and pray for the cut line voodoo magic

• yellowdart24

Super unlucky two of my cash games sit at +5

• HunkerToe

Sergio with the FU birdie to miss the cut by only 1. Just loving that 2 footer he missed on the first hole.

• mitchsnyderdfw

F off Fatrick! Had a great 6/6 with Brooks and Scott until you messed it up

• mtdurham

I’ve got Wallace in most all of my lineups so his surge has pushed me into the black. If i had even half as much koepka as I do Rory and I rode hairy vanes as hard as usual id be sitting pretty dang.

Every week I tell myself im gonna fix my player exposure but then I just get drunk instead

• samuri8

3/20 6/6 with 95% Scott lol…I have to get used to PGA exposures I’m used to clicking those LOCKS in NBA. Got a little crazy with Fritelli.

• mitchsnyderdfw

@mtdurham said...

I’ve got Wallace in most all of my lineups so his surge has pushed me into the black. If i had even half as much koepka as I do Rory and I rode hairy vanes as hard as usual id be sitting pretty dang.

Every week I tell myself im gonna fix my player exposure but then I just get drunk instead

• jstevens2k11

Bubba about to mess up the cutline damnit….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).