1 pm – 7 pm on TNT

Saturday & Sunday,
    11am – 2pm on TNT
    2pm – 7pm on CBS

Live Streaming at PGAChampionship.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• jstevens2k11

HAHAHA Bubba

• someclevername

Bubba missed lol ahhh, oh well.

• HunkerToe

BUBBA UGH SO CLOSE

• marker0357

damnit Bubba.

• BIF

@jstevens2k11 said...

Bubba about to mess up the cutline damnit….

Bubba could not impact the cutline – he could have helped himself getting to +4 (but missed)

• shadowchap1978

My best lineup at Yahoo: Koepka, Spieth, DJ, Champ, IM, and wait for it. Si Woo Fing Kim! Never again with this guy. Switched him out for M. Wallace 1 hour before lock will haunt me.

• HunkerToe

@jstevens2k11 said...

Bubba about to mess up the cutline damnit….

Bubba getting to +4 wouldn’t have changed the cutline at all. It would move if someone got to +3.

• Giez

Man, Wallace was the cheapie. I’d like to think I would of had him over Poulter, not sure who over Finau thou.

• HunkerToe

The only thing I have left to root for is Tiger missing the cut so the TV coverage isn’t insufferable this weekend.

So he’s totally making birdie on the 18th to make it in.

• someclevername

Bubba was going to be a shrimping boat captain, but instead, he died right there on the green at Bethpage Black. And that’s all I have to say about that.

• HunkerToe

@someclevername said...

Bubba was going to be a shrimping boat captain, but instead, he died right there on the green at Bethpage Black. And that’s all I have to say about that.

LOL I need to laugh right now thank you

• hbomb57

The only thing I got right this week was my Pig LU which should take last place. I do have other PIG LU’s but in the wrong areas. My only 6/6 LU has 5 guys over par and one even and not even close to cashing. I am currently winning 1 dollar.

• Giez

@HunkerToe said...

The only thing I have left to root for is Tiger missing the cut so the TV coverage isn’t insufferable this weekend.

So he’s totally making birdie on the 18th to make it in.

• mitchsnyderdfw

@mtdurham said...

I’ve got Wallace in most all of my lineups so his surge has pushed me into the black. If i had even half as much koepka as I do Rory and I rode hairy vanes as hard as usual id be sitting pretty dang.

Every week I tell myself im gonna fix my player exposure but then I just get drunk instead

Awesome to see North Texan Kelly Kraft as an alternate sitting in the Top 10.

Edit: not sure why that was quoted on this comment

• sneaksox

What a pathetic back 9 from Tiger. Should’ve just plugged in DJ but bought into the hype.

• bigez952

For the first time all year I got a lineup worth watching on the weekend. Hopefully Dahmen can make a run this weekend and get me one if the $150 satty tickets and cash big in the Mayo.

• Logan7777

@mtdurham said...

I’ve got Wallace in most all of my lineups so his surge has pushed me into the black. If i had even half as much koepka as I do Rory and I rode hairy vanes as hard as usual id be sitting pretty dang.

Every week I tell myself im gonna fix my player exposure but then I just get drunk instead

Getting drunk instead is good

• Guizzy

Anyone know a website that shows SG stats from R1&2 for the whole field on one page?

For showdown purposes.

• RudyPujols

Sungjae or Suri could play the last three at -2. Lucas Herbert and Ancer could provide an antidote. Joost or Adam Long could also help preserve the +4. Anybody else out there who could impact cut line?

• monarch

So Tiger, Sergio and Bubba all going to miss on the number

• titanhawks

I REALLY need Suri to go -1 in his last two holes coming up for one 5/6 w/Rose, Fleetwood, Day and Schauffele

I shanked the Stricker punt there

• depalma13

Tiger missed the cut. Ha

• titanhawks

@depalma13 said...

Tiger missed the cut. Ha

Pre-tourney talk was about Koepka folding under the Tiger hype and crowds lol

• BIF

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

Awesome to see North Texan Kelly Kraft as an alternate sitting in the Top 10.

Edit: not sure why that was quoted on this comment

Yah that’s exactly what I was thinking about Kraft too….

• TheRyanFlaherty

Ugh, have a Koepka, Wallace, Scott lineup, but it has Poulter on it : (
    Looks like this weekend is going to be frustration and “if only s”…oh well…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).