1 pm – 7 pm on TNT

Saturday & Sunday,
    11am – 2pm on TNT
    2pm – 7pm on CBS

Live Streaming at PGAChampionship.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• Bastardo

Paul Casey is consistently terrible in majors.

• sfguy21

these guys refuse to make putts today

• monarch

@Bastardo said...

He is sneaky old. Regression is here

• yellowdart24

Just way too much Conners. Only 2% owned in my gpps and I have like 80% lol

• klf_is_gonna_rock_ya

Really, really need Speith to blow up. Let’s go!

• hbomb57

What is the issue today. Did the PGA decide to move the traditional “moving day” to Sunday in the hopes that someone could put a up a big score to salvage the beatdown that Koepka is dolling out. Would be funny if he goes out and shoots a 65 or better today.

• titanhawks

@Bastardo said...

Par 5 coming up; one time old man!

I’m 41st, hanging in there

• mtdurham

Never thought id wish i had spieth instead of Casey yuck

• JH822547

All about the Jazz man.

• PhoFever

I suck at PGA, but somehow lucked my way into a 6/6 in the DK free roll. I checked out after Aphid Barn Rat shot like a + 25 the first day. Now he’s playing in the 3rd round- how did that happen.

• gim77us

RG Overall Ranking

Hard to listen to this with sound, seems like the same two idiots screaming non stop at Brooks like they did with Tiger yesterday.

• mitchsnyderdfw

HV3 quietly working on a nice BOFR. I just jinxed him though, sorry to all owners.

• mitchsnyderdfw

Sounds like Gary McCord has been hitting the beer tent in between takes.

Crazy 😜

• XxHeisenbergxX

All my guys have shit the bed today…brutal

• BIF

Today couldn’t be much worse – my 5/6 in the bigger contests have put up terrible days today
    Brooks -1, Scott +2, Stenson +5, Perez +6 and Fitz +6

Dropped almost out of the cash in the $3180 and am out of the cash now in the $555.

My Showdown Survivor lineup is probably going to come down to the wire as lots of people with more holes remaining.

• samuri8

Woodland and piercy kind of sucked…but on this course it could always be worse. Hoping Scott gets it going.

• yellowdart24

List shitting everything in

• JH822547

Yikes Daniel Berger was the one I was smug about getting right, he’s pressed the eject button today.

• RudyPujols

Thought I might win my first Happy Meal after Joost laid such a turd but Daniel Berger has proven himself to be in the 1/2 of the field about whom Brooks won’t ever have to worry about in a major.

• dbullsfan

Mayo has to be going nuts with this List run, he is in love with that guy

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Well glad I didn’t waste my day following/watching this. What an awful day!!! Good thing I have classic lineups to try and will back to life. I guess drunken showdown lineups don’t cut it but at the same time the MME guys dominated which wasn’t fair IMO. Maybe I’m just salty but I’m sure a lot of you are with me.

• Kingspark35

A Luke List streak on a Saturday.

What’s next, the aliens landing on the white house lawn ?

• dbullsfan

Could use some birdies coming in but up to 49th in the showdown birdie with Brooks, List, Scott, and Wallace still on the course

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@dbullsfan said...

Could use some birdies coming in but up to 49th in the showdown birdie with Brooks, List, Scott, and Wallace still on the course

Make it through! I know I sure won’t. Beat those MME fools haha

• samuri8

As soon as scot couldn’t make hay on the front nine today I knew we were toast.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).