1 pm – 7 pm on TNT

Saturday & Sunday,
    11am – 2pm on TNT
    2pm – 7pm on CBS

Live Streaming at PGAChampionship.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• timusbr

Well it wouldn’t be Improbable for the Win Win Win by Brooks

2 of my key horses for the horse race if anyone is interested. spending a bunch of 50cent tri’s on longshots. unfortunately I had to use the favorite improbable in there.

• TheRyanFlaherty

This week is really turning into a tease, seeing my lineups hold up through the day and not seeing my winnings diminish despite not having any 6/6’s
    Guess tomorrow is when it all crashes down and I curse Poulter’s name to the heavens.

• tristanwolf

@timusbr said...

2 of my key horses for the horse race if anyone is interested. spending a bunch of 50cent tri’s on longshots. unfortunately I had to use the favorite improbable in there.

i love win win win today. with bourbon war 2nd and improbable 3rd.

• Goesch89

Brooks ownership percentage for round 4 Showdown over/under 80%?

• dbullsfan

@hautalak said...

Make it through! I know I sure won’t. Beat those MME fools haha

Yea it was a single bullet I made last night, kinda sputtering out hopefully they all smash 18 at least

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@dbullsfan said...

Yea it was a single bullet I made last night, kinda sputtering out hopefully they all smash 18 at least

Not overally upset as I was outgunned and there wasn’t much good about today. I still have some classic lineups doing well enough.

• dbullsfan

Damn must have jinxed it hard posting on here, bogeys for everyone right now wtf

• JH822547

Good for HV3, nice guy.

• depalma13

@timusbr said...

We own Improbable’s full sister. We are hoping he wins today.

• BrianVT

So much for the theory of staying away from too many sub-7k guys. The best lineups in the big contests now have DJ/Koepka combo with 3 quality sub-7k guys. Neat strategy

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Congrats nicholasmarsh for advancing in the survivor! Good luck tomorrow. The forum will be pulling for you. Beat those MME clowns. Sorry just salty about that for this event!

• Fonz87

Not quite sure if I’m drawing dead yet in the milly maker heading into tomorrow….The Berger man may have killed my chances today

Koepka
    DJ
    List
    Bradley
    Berger
    Pieters

195th place heading into tomorrow will need a miracle!

• mtdurham

I just puked everywhere. Hairy Vanes will be like 80% owned every week from now on

• lfn1992

In ‘Bad Beat Theater, Saturday edition’, DJ’s closing bogey had me finish at 165.90, .25 below the cut line

• BIF

@lfn1992 said...

In ‘Bad Beat Theater, Saturday edition’, DJ’s closing bogey had me finish at 165.90, .25 below the cut line

I missed the 50th spot in Showdown Survivor by 1.45pts

A par is worth 1.50 and a bogey is -1.80
    Any one extra putt made over 108 holes is all I needed 😡

• BigRay

@lfn1992 said...

DJ’s closing bogey

sucks.
    I am a single bullet guy with the milly contest. Really thought hard and have both Brooks and DJ in the milly line up together. Hoped they would be in the final pairing and duke it out. Not the case now, but got my fingers crossed for a 1-2 finish tomorrow. sitting in 973 place.

• deadheadtoyz

Danny really laid a SH:(TBURGER !

• Jgarver345

Anyone thinking these guys in second should shit the bed tomorrow? List holes a bunker shot that would have run 20’ by and also chips in. Varner has been solid and Jazz…wow. but final round of a major? Not like DJ has been finishing either as Valspar and RBC Come to mind..although the Masters he did well, not wind and rough like this. Of course I’m just hoping. My milly is 1,300th with
    Koepka
    Fowler
    Cantlay
    Schauffle
    Piercy
    Barney the dinosaur, who’s-2 moved him up 42 spots.
    I’d be happy scoring one of BIF’s entry fees…preferably the 3k…but not likely. Those position points are huge though……

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

I’m cashing on one entry and just inching to the cash line on the other three. I’m hoping tomorrow that all those people with 3 people cut finally flip down further so I can cash-that’s if whoever’s left on my rosters don’t bomb tomorrow. EVERYONE got burned on this tournament and that’s bad when folks with 2-3 people gone (MC’d) are even cashing. Usually it takes one person who got cut or withdrew to kill them and this is one of them rare moments.

• lfn1992

@BIF said...

I missed the 50th spot in Showdown Survivor by 1.45pts

A par is worth 1.50 and a bogey is -1.80
    Any one extra putt made over 108 holes is all I needed 😡

Ouch. Sorry BIF.

• lfn1992

For me it comes down to Fleetwood. If he T10s this, I’m in the plus. If he does another +2 day, sayonara.

• Jgarver345

Yeah, had a bunch of Leishman and Howell last week….Ugh!!

A lot of surprise MC this week. 7th & 9th place in the milly only have 5/6. Pretty amazing.

• mtdurham

I know most people here prefer the cutsweat but there’s something i enjoy more about the agony of watching a great 6/6 absolutely disintegrate on Saturday after you’ve made it thru the cut sweat.

I have my very own special term for Saturday dfs golf.

And holy heck Jordan Spieth didnt implode on a Saturday? What is going on here?

• walleye734

Haven’t played golf in awhile. Once the tournament is final, do they split up the scoring position ties? Example on DK, 2nd is 20 and 3rd is 18. If two guys tie for 2nd do they both get 20 or 19? Right now I see DJ getting 20 even though he is tied for 2nd.

• mtdurham

For some reason i started scrolling thru the leaderboard and just started giggling hysterically at the thought of having each of those guys who blew up today.

I’ve just had so many promising lineups blow up over the weekend that I can’t help but giggle tjinking about the guy who rostered Kelly Kraft only to see him shoot +8 today. Or Casey, or mickelson, or even good ole Marty Jertson.

There’s something about DFS golf that just brings out the Super Monkey Tilt and I gotta say its pretty grand

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).