1 pm – 7 pm on TNT

Saturday & Sunday,
    11am – 2pm on TNT
    2pm – 7pm on CBS

Live Streaming at PGAChampionship.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• mtdurham

@walleye734 said...

Haven’t played golf in awhile. Once the tournament is final, do they split up the scoring position ties? Example on DK, 2nd is 20 and 3rd is 18. If two guys tie for 2nd do they both get 20 or 19? Right now I see DJ getting 20 even though he is tied for 2nd.

No and its a really dumb rule that leads to some silly outcomes wgere someone slides up or down the leaderboard due to ties

• dbullsfan

To Brooks or not in showdown tomorrow, DK certainly made it easy enough to afford him with cheap prices on Varner and others

• BIF

@walleye734 said...

Haven’t played golf in awhile. Once the tournament is final, do they split up the scoring position ties? Example on DK, 2nd is 20 and 3rd is 18. If two guys tie for 2nd do they both get 20 or 19? Right now I see DJ getting 20 even though he is tied for 2nd.

If you finish 2nd alone or in a 5-way Tie for 2nd it doesn’t matter, all get the same 20 points

• walleye734

Thanks for the answers on ties. I haven’t seen it mentioned here, but DJ and List only two players still alive for the DraftKings 5 point, all rounds under 70 bonus.

• samuri8

What’s the deal with round 4 showdown position points? How can you get position points in a showdown? Never played a golf showdown before, maxing the $3 20 max.

Edit: I guess it is self explanatory just seems weird. Disregard

• JH822547

Yeah we’re not massive fans of it, but it particularly sucks when you have a runaway leader you are compelled to select.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@JH822547 said...

Yeah we’re not massive fans of it, but it particularly sucks when you have a runaway leader you are compelled to select.

I haven’t played final round showdown in like a year but reserved some entries I’m working on now. On the one hand, you need Koepka, right, especially if he shoots like a bogey free 3 under. On the other hand, if he cruises with few pars, would he be on the winning lu. Wouldn’t you want a bunch of guys who go like 18 under combined and all finish top 10.

First lu I made was Koepka with guys I hope can go a little low and finish top 10.

Fading Jazz. Assume he will be very popular. Hope he fades even though he has looked so steady

• bfwl3434

@yountingly said...

I haven’t played final round showdown in like a year but reserved some entries I’m working on now. On the one hand, you need Koepka, right, especially if he shoots like a bogey free 3 under. On the other hand, if he cruises with few pars, would he be on the winning lu. Wouldn’t you want a bunch of guys who go like 18 under combined and all finish top 10.

First lu I made was Koepka with guys I hope can go a little low and finish top 10.

Fading Jazz. Assume he will be very popular. Hope he fades even though he has looked so steady

Yeah this is the strategy I took as well. I faded a lot of the cheap guys up top and took cheaper guys who are between E to +2 hoping they could make a run with a little less pressure and less wind.

• jweed76

Well, I’m in 3rd for a FGWC ticket (top 2 get tickets). Please have a good day today DJ…

• MrBreeze

Good Sunday Morning & YAY GOLF

Big ole Broogsy, what else you gonna say

Have slowly sank hour by hour the last three days after a hot out of the gate (thx Rahm you idiot), just hoping for break even this week.

played some Sunday entries that had a slight overlay in the $3 2412/2972

on to Ft Worth where the weather forecast is upper 80’s all four days

Good Luck today Y’all

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Damn wish I got in that $3 Mr.Breeze! Oh well. I faded Brooks and I’m not sure about it. Depends on how the course plays really. Because even if Brooks ind of “cruises” he gots those too finishing points. I did see Varner has heavy owned and faded him. I expect at least +2 from him and that’s being generous. Hopefully some guys can “make a run” for 2nd haha Good luck everybody!!!

• BigRay

Looking at Barnrat in my line-ups this morning…Dude was T53rd when he finished his round yesterday at +2 and this morning he is T26 starting off the day. He must of had as much fun watching golf yesterday afternoon as I did.

• depalma13

Got as high as 8th in the 15k chip shot yesterday, currently 20th. It seems everyone that passed me all had Luke List. If Molinari has a good day, I have a shot at a top 5.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@BigRay said...

Looking at Barnrat in my line-ups this morning…Dude was T53rd when he finished his round yesterday at +2 and this morning he is T26 starting off the day. He must of had as much fun watching golf yesterday afternoon as I did.

Yeah, Good call. Have some shares of him. Hope he can go low again.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@depalma13 said...

Got as high as 8th in the 15k chip shot yesterday, currently 20th. It seems everyone that passed me all had Luke List. If Molinari has a good day, I have a shot at a top 5.

I have been waiting for Molinari to have a good day all weekend..he seems to be the golfer that has hurt me the most in all my lineups..he shot +3 yesterday which dropped me about another 120.00 in my total winnings.

• depalma13

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

I have been waiting for Molinari to have a good day all weekend..he seems to be the golfer that has hurt me the most in all my lineups..he shot +3 yesterday which dropped me about another 120.00 in my total winnings.

I’m hoping he carries that bird on 18 to at least a 3 under today.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@depalma13 said...

I’m hoping he carries that bird on 18 to at least a 3 under today.

I hope your right, I played 5 showdown lineups today but did not put him in any of them BUT I will happily forfeit those lineups if Moli can have a great day cause I will get that money back in my original plays.

• hautalak

• x2

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

I hope your right, I played 5 showdown lineups today but did not put him in any of them BUT I will happily forfeit those lineups if Moli can have a great day cause I will get that money back in my original plays.

I’m the opposite and played Moli in showdown today withbhim not being in any of my classic. Only a single bullet showdown though.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@hautalak said...

I’m the opposite and played Moli in showdown today withbhim not being in any of my classic. Only a single bullet showdown though.

Well lets hope it works out for all of us today!

• hautalak

• x2

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Well lets hope it works out for all of us today!

Should bite my tongue but screw it, it shouldn’t be able to get much worse than yesterday for me lol

• lemke086

Today is the only day I could watch but I don’t really want to watch a battle for second place. Try to stay on my wife’s good side and not watch sports EVERY day off I get hahah. I did through in a bunch of cheap Showdown lineups trying to get the right combo with Brooks. For anyone wondering… my “Mail Route last name lineup” was 3/6. There was a 6/6 team in my 12 man player pool with DJ, ZJ, Smith, Perez, Herbert, and Glover but I didn’t pick that combo.

• JH822547

Near enough all in on the Thunderbear today. 2 birdies in 2 holes will work, lets get that streak.

• Jgarver345

Winds 17 gusting to 21 this afternoon. Could be some carnage…

Need Fowler, Schauffle, Cantlay to move up

• Jgarver345

Had to use Brooks in the showdown…those 13 gimmie points too hard to pass on.

With Fowler, Mats, Bjeergard, Van Roo, Willett.
    Another with Fowler, Xan, Wallace, Barney and Willett.

Not that I like Willett…I needed that cheap..

• Kp24

Champ drove the green on 10….that’s pretty cool

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).