1 pm – 7 pm on TNT

Saturday & Sunday,
    11am – 2pm on TNT
    2pm – 7pm on CBS

Live Streaming at PGAChampionship.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..!

• tristanwolf

@MrBreeze said...

Good Sunday Morning & YAY GOLF

Big ole Broogsy, what else you gonna say

Have slowly sank hour by hour the last three days after a hot out of the gate (thx Rahm you idiot), just hoping for break even this week.

played some Sunday entries that had a slight overlay in the $3 2412/2972

on to Ft Worth where the weather forecast is upper 80’s all four days

Good Luck today Y’all

i went from +300$ thursday to +600 friday to plus +200 yesterday with a ton of 5/6 with dj and brooks and i have no idea how today will end up. crazy tourney.

• Kp24

@Kp24 said...

Champ drove the green on 10….that’s pretty cool

Nvm shot tracker fail

• timusbr

@BIF said...

I missed the 50th spot in Showdown Survivor by 1.45pts

A par is worth 1.50 and a bogey is -1.80
    Any one extra putt made over 108 holes is all I needed 😡

Sorry Bif,
    This might be an example to help keep my head up. I have seen many days like this. Not as dramatic dollar wise but every bit as disappointing DFS score wise. I think your going to have a better day Sunday. I think you get a good bounceback by a couple of your players. I hope your competition shits the bed today.

• titanhawks

@timusbr said...

Sorry Bif,
    This might be an example to help keep my head up. I have seen many days like this. Not as dramatic dollar wise but every bit as disappointing DFS score wise. I think your going to have a better day Sunday. I think you get a good bounceback by a couple of your players. I hope your competition shits the bed today.

Congrats also to nickolas-marsh for making the survivor final!

I started of bad w/Conners but hung around that 40-50 spot until Casey totally finished me off

I did lock and load my potential LU into the $3 so hoping to get something back out of that.

I’ve still got a 4/6 cashing in the Milly and PME; just hoping it can hold on

• JH822547

Pay day for Kuch as he backdoors his way into another Top 10.

• timusbr

@titanhawks said...

Congrats also to nickolas-marsh for making the survivor final!

I started of bad w/Conners but hung around that 40-50 spot until Casey totally finished me off

I did lock and load my potential LU into the $3 so hoping to get something back out of that.

I’ve still got a 4/6 cashing in the Milly and PME; just hoping it can hold on

Go Nick
    good luck Titanhawks

I got $3 in a rd 4 showdown freeroll. currently in 41 of 44 spots (everyone cashes, but who will get the $100 for 1st, hope its a forum member). the last 3 are missing LU’s. No Brooks on that one for me.
    Thanks to whoever got us hooked up to the site with the freeroll info.

• BIF

Wow that was crazy Phil – love his interactions with the fans but that was crazy to try that shot and amazing to get it on the fairway

• XxHeisenbergxX

I played Jazzy Jizzawounder or whatever his name is in my showdowns today…well just because I can’t pronounce his last name :D

• JH822547

• lfn1992

Haulatak you da man. I’m in a contest where even I can’t lose now!

• MrBreeze

Have one share of Aaron Wise 4.5% owned in Showdown and 3 under after 5!

• JH822547

@JH822547 said...

Near enough all in on the Thunderbear today. 2 birdies in 2 holes will work, lets get that streak.

Or follow it up with 5 pars and 5 bogeys. Yeah do that instead.

• timusbr

My classic LU’s did pretty good on Thursday, and whats remaining is having a good Sunday so far. Starting to sneak back into min cash with phr for the day.
    Isnt DFS golf entertaining

• BIF

Blow baby blow – wanna see lots of carnage and bogies this afternoon

• yellowdart24

Rickie…

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Well it looks like everybody was right to “chase” positional points rather than birdie points lol At least I got a free $3!

• depalma13

Molinari is such a disappointment.

• yellowdart24

Rickie

• yellowdart24

Rickie

• JH822547

The first person we wrote off as a missed cut – Thomas Pieters is probably going to finish Top 20.

• mitchsnyderdfw

Go Danny Willet, bring me that Showdown Cash today!

• timgodd375

Lol I tilt played a weekend satty for a $444 ticket and might win it… Come on DJ, Rory, Rose, and Burns

• timusbr

@timusbr said...

My classic LU’s did pretty good on Thursday, and whats remaining is having a good Sunday so far. Starting to sneak back into min cash with phr for the day.
    Isnt DFS golf entertaining

This is hopefully the last post I ever make with regards to doing well or OK on DFS lineups. When I do It goes south. :) LOL

• tristanwolf

dahmen and perez, thanks for the combined +14 today. great job.

• mtdurham

I’m up into the TOP 50 of the pat mayo and winning $300 for once. Need just need brooks to fall off today

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).