PGA FORUM

• whodat2

When: June 13-16

Where: Pebble Beach, Ca

Course: Pebble Beach GC | A par 71 playing at some stupid yardage with thick rough up to your knees knowing the USGA

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at +1

Last Year’s Cut: +8 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Fox | FS1, Streaming: FoxSportsGo App | USOpen.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• yellowdart24

Looks like Fleetwood has a longish putt to make the cut

• Pbasniper

LOL Mats birdie just lost me a $200 and $100 H2H showdown. Par and I’m fine, rough showdown day for me.

• HunkerToe

Fleetwood made it!

• firemedicpat

Nevermind Hatton misses the cut. Fuck him and fuck this ST.

• whodat2

Fleetwood bogeys to make the cut on the number.

• noddy

Is Lowry going to make the cut?

• starstx

Lowry … 33 ft … 2 shots … I have 2 lineups riding high at least for now that hinge on him making the cut

• pheffernan7

Screw you Hatton

• byo34

First major of the year where I’m 75% 6/6 and 25% 5/6… Yeah 4 lineups so what.

Just shows the USGA is soft now lads.

• Mikeybaywatch

Woodland. Bomb. Don’t have any but what a round!

• yellowdart24

Woodland finally going to win one?

• Pbasniper

Fleetwood was 18% owned across big contests so that’s another big bump to 6/6. My main lineup is 6/6 with Woodland so let’s get the weekend sweat going!

• gim77us

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

Hatton 15 ft par

• yellowdart24

Fleetwood makes a bomb to survive. Will be one of the first out tomorrow under great conditions. No excuses tomorrow.

• golfer32

Damn just saw that Fleetwood putt. Glad I didnt have to watch that live, would’ve shit myself

• firemedicpat

@gim77us said...

Hatton 15 ft par

WHY DID ST SAY HITTING 5. I died a little.

• Pbasniper

@pheffernan7 said...

Screw you Hatton

He made the cut right? I’m showing +2.

• Pbasniper

Fleetwood and Hatton both with 15 foot par saves to make it on the number.

• depalma13

Team “OO” will get 5/6 with that Fleetwood miracle!

• Pbasniper

Depending on contest 6/6 is about 32-44% JESUS CHRIST!

• yellowdart24

@golfer32 said...

Damn just saw that Fleetwood putt. Glad I didnt have to watch that live, would’ve shit myself

His caddie did him no favors. You know you’re one to the good. You can’t win. Why not hit an iron and make a safe three shot hole and survive with ease?

• madskillz84

Thomas and Finau only big names to miss cut

• al0e_neill

@firemedicpat said...

Just saying… haha.

Taking 20% of the credit for agreeing with this post earlier

• yellowdart24

I have 6/6 for cash and not even cashing double ups. It’s going to take 4 guys being top 20 to have any chance to just cash double ups lol!

• someclevername

Guess I’m gonna have to play Tommy tomorrow since he hasn’t had his hot fire round yet. Prob be on Sunday

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).