PGA FORUM

• whodat2

When: June 13-16

Where: Pebble Beach, Ca

Course: Pebble Beach GC | A par 71 playing at some stupid yardage with thick rough up to your knees knowing the USGA

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at +1

Last Year’s Cut: +8 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Fox | FS1, Streaming: FoxSportsGo App | USOpen.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• golfer32

@yellowdart24 said...

His caddie did him no favors. You know you’re one to the good. You can’t win. Why not hit an iron and make a safe three shot hole and survive with ease?

I didn’t get that play either. Louie played it right off the tee with an iron.

• me_mike84

ill repeat…. 5/6 in no good shape with a +2 cut.

which means ill have to rely on rose, mcdowell and kuchar. dont trust casey and day

• pheffernan7

He did. I was watching shot tracker and saw he put his 3rd 17ft away lol

• UrFaTE88

4 guys yet can ruin the +2 chance.

• Dunzor

@yellowdart24 said...

I have 6/6 for cash and not even cashing double ups. It’s going to take 4 guys being top 20 to have any have to just cash double ups lol!

Ya this is the biggest 6/6% we’ve seen in a very long time and at a major with a T60 cut rule no less, pretty insane how much chalk made it through. Sadly I took a few too many risky plays and ended up with only 1 6/6 of my six lineups, 3 5/6 and 2 4/6

• yellowdart24

@me_mike84 said...

ill repeat…. 5/6 in no good shape with a +2 cut.

which means ill have to rely on rose, mcdowell and kuchar. dont trust casey and day

Yeah you’re in big trouble with 5/6 unless you have 4 guys in the top 10. So much chalk. Going to be hard to cash even with 6/6 without having the winner or a bunch of top 10s

• Kp24

@UrFaTE88 said...

4 guys yet can ruin the +2 chance.

NO they CANT let us enjoy this small victory plz sir

• zline34

@Dunzor said...

Ya this is the biggest 6/6% we’ve seen in a very long time and at a major with a T60 cut rule no less, pretty insane how much chalk made it through. Sadly I took a few too many risky plays and ended up with only 1 6/6 of my six lineups, 3 5/6 and 2 4/6

I rarely play golf so did Snedeker make the cut?

• depalma13

Pat Reed is doing his best to make sure it will be +2

• madskillz84

Lmao reed

• mr_papageorgio

Reed just snapped his wedge over his knee lol

• noddy

Reed what a clown

• Pbasniper

@madskillz84 said...

Thomas and Finau only big names to miss cut

Glover was about 10%, Poulter 7-8%. Not much when you start looking.

• golfer32

Lol Patrick Reed

• yellowdart24

Reed!!! Lol!!!

• Mikeybaywatch

Wow Reed just snapped his club over his knee. He’s pissed.

• superstars92

I’m pretty tilted about JT but at least Reed providing some comic relief.

• BIF

@Kp24 said...

I’m glad we can say fuck again on the forum

When did that happen/change ?

I’ve got an inbox full of warnings and notification of deleted posts !!

• Pbasniper

@Kp24 said...

NO they CANT let us enjoy this small victory plz sir

Cutsweats said 100% +2 so it’s official!

• someclevername

Reed lmao

• yellowdart24

+2 out?!

• depalma13

Reed is a clown!

• BlueEdwards

6/6 is what…80%. Crazy

• superstars92

I’m also tilted about Xander doing nothing. I need Rory to win this somehow.

• UrFaTE88

Sounds good KP24!!! I need the the +2. Will be around 80% 6/6 for the weekend

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).