PGA FORUM

• whodat2

When: June 13-16

Where: Pebble Beach, Ca

Course: Pebble Beach GC | A par 71 playing at some stupid yardage with thick rough up to your knees knowing the USGA

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at +1

Last Year’s Cut: +8 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Fox | FS1, Streaming: FoxSportsGo App | USOpen.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sox9

5 of my 7 LUs are 6/6 and playing the weekend. None of them are cashing as of now. Think that may apply to maybe 70% of the folks here. Just hoping to break even.

• BrianVT

Geez, 80 freaking golfers getting through. I bet the USGA didn’t plan for that.

• sox9

@sox9 said...

5 of my 7 LUs are 6/6 and playing the weekend. None of them are cashing as of now. Think that may apply to maybe 70% of the folks here. Just hoping to break even.

My two LUs that are 5/6 have Jimmy “Fucking” Walker!

• sox9

@BrianVT said...

Need to move the cut to 50 players next year

• superstars92

So kinda need the USGA to set up pin locations so that there’s only about 1-2 birdies per round. Also need Gary Woodland to watch some tapes of how DJ played in 2010 R4 and for someone to change Louis Oosthuizen’s bed.

Not sure how to rattle Justin Rose though. That guy’s pretty tough.

• yellowdart24

@BrianVT said...

Tee times will be interesting

• lfn1992

Those Fleetwood and Hatton cut-making putts put me at 6/20 6/6, including my main single entry one. I am totally dead without those two putts.

• byo34

For just a second there I was happy about my 6/6s until I saw the %…. LOOOOL

• sox9

@byo34 said...

For just a second there I was happy about my 6/6s until I saw the %…. LOOOOL

Lots of 6/6 will not even cash

• Brandon6385

showdown and weekend golf should be fun…. finishing position doesn’t count in those right?

• golfer32

All we heard all week was how 4/6 would be pretty good, there’s gonna be carnage, blah blah blah

• Sommer716

Going to be a lot of weekend golf for me. Woodland fade not looking so hot. Have one nice Milly lineup with a Rose 6/6 but that’s about it. You never know though, things sure can change fast! GL All

• starstx

Of course the time I have a top 20 out of 20k entries we also get a 30 to 40% 6/6 lol … either going to be great or a long weekend of seeing my faux Day 2 winnings dwindle away! Got a 308 and a 278 pts but that could flip easily in this field

Best lineup:

Woodland -9
    Rose -7
    Oosty -6
    The X Man did not cometh Day 2 -3
    Leishman +1
    Lowry +2

• BrianVT

What the hell happened to Fowler today?

• BrianVT

@Brandon6385 said...

showdown and weekend golf should be fun…. finishing position doesn’t count in those right?

Just the 4th rd showdown

• me_mike84

im not gonna even bother checking draft kings till monday. want to enjoy my fathers day

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

I dont ever play dfs golf but decided Wednesday night I would throw 20 lineups in the mini-max, jukebox, and a few other contests so I could play tiger but didnt get my csv uploaded in time Thursday morning and got stuck with a train of my dummy lineup. Since most of you guys seem to know what yall are talking about, what are my chances of getting my train across the cash line?

Lineup is Tiger, Kuchar, Mickelson, Reed, Simpson, and Piercy

• starstx

What the hell got into Woodland today … 10 of 14 fairways and 14 of 18 greens is pretty salty

• Kp24

@theIrrigator said...

I dont ever play dfs golf but decided Wednesday night I would throw 20 lineups in the mini-max, jukebox, and a few other contests so I could play tiger but didnt give my csv uploaded in time Thursday morning and got stuck with a train of my dummy lineup. Since most of you guys seem to know what yall are talking about, what are my chances of getting my train across the cash line?

Lineup is Tiger, Kuchar, Mickelson, Reed, Simpson, and Piercy

Pretty darn solid

• LvilleLuke

Do they have a second cut in the US Open? Does it have to be over 80 players making the 36 hole cut for the second cut rule to come into play?

• starstx

So is the blame on the USGA or the 24 freaking golfers that finished +2 … 5 of 24 shoot a stroke better and 19 more get cut. I heard rumblings of players complaining about the USGA and the Open that they are playing against the course and not each other … then heard the USGA was semi listening to the players … not sure if it really made a difference … we also had fairly ideal weather where it seems tje best golfers can play well on the toughest conditions with good weather. I mean … it seemed to me that everyone was throwing lawn darts at the Masters which seemed to usually play much tougher and higher scores and I was surprised at the scores there. Just throwing it all out there … a lot of variables make me wonder … and I wonder if the players really had any influence or just good weather but I guess the players should be happy since a boatload made the cut are playing the weekend

• starstx

Best rounds today … Woodland -6, Furyk -4 and Enoch -5 … Enoch … 95th in Fairways, 67th GIR, 3rd in putting … who knew

• lfn1992

This Round 3 is gonna be hugely tilting. Somebody in 11th at -2 could finish in 79th and multiple guys at +2 now will be in striking distance of T10. The swings will be enormous.

• lfn1992

@starstx said...

Best rounds today … Woodland -6, Furyk -4 and Enoch -5 … Enoch … 95th in Fairways, 67th GIR, 3rd in putting … who knew

Rhys Enoch will not be on my showdown team.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@Kp24 said...

Pretty darn solid

👍 Even though I rarely play I read the golf thread every week so I guess on most weeks getting 6/6 is a pretty good accomplishment but after reading through the thread, this week not so much with the +2 cutline

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).