PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: June 13-16

Where: Pebble Beach, Ca

Course: Pebble Beach GC | A par 71 playing at some stupid yardage with thick rough up to your knees knowing the USGA

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at +1

Last Year’s Cut: +8 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Fox | FS1, Streaming: FoxSportsGo App | USOpen.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mgravity

@BIF said...

Mike, did you play the $990 qualifier ?

I was watching the one that did not fill and I hit the wrong “button” to enter my LU at 30 seconds…

• yellowdart24

O/U 2.5 bogies for Fleetwood in first 7 holes?

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #60

RG Tiered Ranking

@yellowdart24 said...

O/U 2.5 bogies for Fleetwood in first 7 holes?

He is either shooting 64 or 76 today, maybe a 15% chance his score lies in between those 2 numbers

• someclevername

@dbullsfan said...

shooting 64

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #60

RG Tiered Ranking

@someclevername said...

Hit an 18 footer for birdie on 1

• jfro22

Young Tommy only 10% in showdown. Might be a great day if he has a heater round.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@dbullsfan said...

He is either shooting 64 or 76 today, maybe a 15% chance his score lies in between those 2 numbers

one of the only under guys over par I played in weekend. Hope he goes low today

• mgravity

Can anyone tell me who the lowest priced player to make the cut was?

• osuryanf

Sorry because I’m sure this has already been asked…. on vacay, rough night.

But is there a MDF?

• Kingspark35

@mgravity said...

Can anyone tell me who the lowest priced player to make the cut was?

Andy Pope 6000

• whodat2

@osuryanf said...

But is there a MDF?

Not….. I’m pretty sure.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #60

RG Tiered Ranking

@whodat2 said...

Not….. I’m pretty sure.

No there isn’t one your right

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@osuryanf said...

But is there a MDF?

Probably. They were only supposed to have about 60 golfers and they got 80. If that’s the case my guys like Snedeker and Mickelson better start golfing like they have sense, lol!

• BerkeleyBoss

@sox9 said...

If you have a bunch of 6/6 LUs w/ DJ, Webb or Sneds—-good luck making up any ground. All are highly owned in FD GPPs.

This is me, pretty much. 41 lineups, 27 6/6, 12 5/6 and 2 4/6.

Got a ton of DJ, Webb and Cantlay. Also a bunch of low owned Wise and Piercy. We’ll see!

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #60

RG Tiered Ranking

Fleetwood with a double, quickly erasing his promising start, need him to crush these next few holes

• lfn1992

Cantlay will feast this morning

• mitchsnyderdfw

Enoch heading to the 6th with a chance at a streak. Glad I loaded up on him for Showdown

• sneaksox

@lfn1992 said...

Rhys Enoch will not be on my showdown team.

Maybe we should’ve rethought this…could get a streak here with a bird on 6. I thought about throwing him in a weekend lineup at close to min price after his great round yesterday.

• golfer32

I’m sure Fleetwood will win the next tournament he plays in

• firemedicpat

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

Enoch heading to the 6th with a chance at a streak. Glad I loaded up on him for Showdown

Same. Had to after he destroyed this course and was min price.

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

So far I had 9 lineups-6 of which were free. I thought I won ten bet they were only giving out 20 and 6 made the cut. I got 5/6 on 6 of them 6/6 on the rest. One 6/6 is actually cashing and one 5/6 is about to. I wonder how the rest will do. I’m waiting for all them folks that have 4/6 folks to drop to see how I do not that I’m expecting to cash on them, lol!

• firemedicpat

@lfn1992 said...

Cantlay will feast this morning

I hedged a bit with him, but I think it’s a -2 max for him.

• starstx

Lowry not showing up with the putter early. Needs some Enoch to rub off on him 😂

• firemedicpat

@DaBum2012 said...

So far I had 9 lineups-6 of which were free. I thought I won ten bet they were only giving out 20 and 6 made the cut. I got 5/6 on 6 of them 6/6 on the rest. One 6/6 is actually cashing and one 5/6 is about to. I wonder how the rest will do. I’m waiting for all them folks that have 4/6 folks to drop to see how I do not that I’m expecting to cash on them, lol!

with near 40% 6/6 the people who are already cashing are most likely 6/6.

• firemedicpat

Hatton you cant miss 6 foot putts.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.