PGA FORUM

• whodat2

When: June 13-16

Where: Pebble Beach, Ca

Course: Pebble Beach GC | A par 71 playing at some stupid yardage with thick rough up to your knees knowing the USGA

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at +1

Last Year’s Cut: +8 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Fox | FS1, Streaming: FoxSportsGo App | USOpen.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• firemedicpat

ENOCH STREAK. 0.5% owned.

• starstx

And there is the Lowry bogie … coming up on hole 6 that he is double bogied 1st 2 rounds playing as the easiest hole for most everyone else. Time to make up for it and get an eagle

• starstx

Enoch putts made in order … 17ft for par, 10ft par, 24 ft for bogie, 15 ft for birdie, 15 ft for birdie, 2 ft for birdie

• sneaksox

Lowry has gone 7, 6 on the par 5 6th. Will he finally not lose strokes to the field on this hole today? Don’t care bc he’s in my bad lineup but that 7 on Thursday was pretty atrocious.

• NoLimits0

Snedeker is the luckiest golfer in the world. I hope he shoots +5 today because he’s terrible. He’s like Jordan Spieth from 2 years ago playing way over his talent.

• firemedicpat

@starstx said...

Enoch putts made in order … 17ft for par, 10ft par, 24 ft for bogie, 15 ft for birdie, 15 ft for birdie, 2 ft for birdie

Hahaha yeah man. On fire.

• starstx

He is in the front right bunker in 2 … up and down one time please

• firemedicpat

@NoLimits0 said...

Snedeker is the luckiest golfer in the world. I hope he shoots +5 today because he’s terrible. He’s like Jordan Spieth from 2 years ago playing way over his talent.

This will probably happen. He is not good.

• golfer32

Fleetwood would have been better off missing the cut

• sneaksox

@NoLimits0 said...

This is not true at all lol. In fact, I would almost go on to say he’s one of the best current American players without a major along with Kuch. I mean he won the FedEx cup/tour championship a while ago and shot one of the best rounds I’ve ever seen to win the farmers a few years ago. He’s also shot a 59 and a 60. Obviously I have him in my MM but I wouldn’t be surprised if Sneds came out firing today.

• firemedicpat

Have a day Hatton.

• someclevername

Kaymer went to #6 for a chance at a streak annnd bogeys

• starstx

ST shows Lowry out of the bunker and 30 ft out for birdie on 6 … and sinks it. Makes me feel better lol

• mh8235

@firemedicpat said...

Have a day Hatton.

Uh-oh this didn’t age well

• firemedicpat

@mh8235 said...

Uh-oh this didn’t age well

What happened? Par to miss his streak?

• mh8235

@firemedicpat said...

What happened? Par to miss his streak?

Yanked it off the cliff on 8 that’s all I know…not sure if he can find it or not

• whodat2

As seen on TV…

Holes 1 – 7 | 21 under par
    Holes 8 – 18 | 527 over par

• UrFaTE88

Anyone know a site to watch the game for free?

• firemedicpat

Kaymer misses 5 footer?

• firemedicpat

@mh8235 said...

Yanked it off the cliff on 8 that’s all I know…not sure if he can find it or not

Looks like its in the bunker.

• firemedicpat

@firemedicpat said...

3 footer for par. Nice save.

• deadphish

@bfwl3434 said...

I believe it’s around 35%

35% is the number on there now. it was showing 85% when i originally posted about it.

• mh8235

@firemedicpat said...

Ohh damn, yeahh and he put it close…sorry didn’t mean to scare you haha, just first thing I say when I opened the us open stream

• firemedicpat

@UrFaTE88 said...

Anyone know a site to watch the game for free?

USOpen.com?

• someclevername

@firemedicpat said...

Kaymer misses 5 footer?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).