PGA FORUM

• whodat2

When: June 13-16

Where: Pebble Beach, Ca

Course: Pebble Beach GC | A par 71 playing at some stupid yardage with thick rough up to your knees knowing the USGA

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at +1

Last Year’s Cut: +8 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Fox | FS1, Streaming: FoxSportsGo App | USOpen.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• pocket7ns

Tiger’s putting game is on tilt

• lfn1992

It’s great to know that Cantlay might be streaking into the clubhouse and I can’t watch it to watch Tiger blow putts to get to T49

• byo34

Come on DJ you are supposed to birdie every hole today!!

• lfn1992

Yes, Fox, please show more shots of f-ing Rose and Woodland practicing putts, way better than watching live golf

• PhoFever

Sorry for the rookie question at this suspense-filled juncture, but is a 6/6 a near lock to min. cash in PGA DFS? What about a 5/6 – can one ever hope for more than a min. cash with 1 player missing cut?

• lfn1992

Cantlay parred 18, zero Fox coverage or mention

• Gtzerphy

Keep it going Nasty Yams!!!

• sfguy21

F’ing Sneds

• firemedicpat

@firemedicpat said...

Calling the Paul Casey streak before it even starts.

3 Birdies in 4 holes will have to do

• depalma13

@PhoFever said...

Sorry for the rookie question at this suspense-filled juncture, but is a 6/6 a near lock to min. cash in PGA DFS? What about a 5/6 – can one ever hope for more than a min. cash with 1 player missing cut?

No 6/6 is not a lock to min cash. Yes you can win plenty with 5/6.

• marker0357

liking Cantlay with the -3 for the round

• someclevername

Thank G Sneds got the streak at least cos that was a fugly back 9

• timusbr

@depalma13 said...

Fox is going to get destroyed if the spend the next 4 hours just showing Tiger Woods.

coverage IMHO was outstanding the first 2 days.
    Today, we get to watch a bunch of Tiger and all the fluff pieces they made. I hope when they got the leaders on 6 this will go back to boom boom golf coverage.

• pocket7ns

Big Phil with the birdie on 6, time to heat up.

• firemedicpat

@pocket7ns said...

Big Phil with the birdie on 6, time to heat up.

Me likey. Xander was red hot on day one and has been my worst player since. Killing the big cash!

• firemedicpat

All the chalk that made the cut on the line sucked today outside of Cantlay

• timusbr

Xander and Sergio just finished 1 and combined for +3. What an awesome start for my showdown pair. Not 1 word from TV. Where the previously they showed most of the “names” on One.

• pocket7ns

@firemedicpat said...

Me likey. Xander was red hot on day one and has been my worst player since. Killing the big cash!

You’re telling me, I got Xander and Rickie both on one lineup, and they both are nosediving after a hot day one! Woodland is carrying that lineup right now thank goodness.

• someclevername

Woefully inadequate with showing the actual golf that is happening.

• sports667

wtf paul

• yellowdart24

Cantlay seems like a lock for top 3 round of the day

• golfer32

Hideki off the rails

• firemedicpat

Phil may win this thing.

• firemedicpat

Paul and Xander hate my main lineup.

• Gtzerphy

X off to a rough start!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).