PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: June 13-16

Where: Pebble Beach, Ca

Course: Pebble Beach GC | A par 71 playing at some stupid yardage with thick rough up to your knees knowing the USGA

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at +1

Last Year’s Cut: +8 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Fox | FS1, Streaming: FoxSportsGo App | USOpen.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• depalma13

Casey double bogeyed nine. Fox shows me a Titleist commercial.

• sports667

@depalma13 said...

3 putted from 3 feet

• firemedicpat

Tiger sucks luckily. Should see less of him. Xander with the long birdie.

• firemedicpat

Paul Casey birdie

• mitchsnyderdfw

@firemedicpat said...

Tiger sucks luckily. Should see less of him. Xander with the long birdie.

I wouldn’t count on that. They will show his every shot.

• someclevername

@depalma13 said...

It’s sort of ridiculous. I mean, I try not to piss & moan about too much in life, but it’s The U.S. Open. SHOW IT! Quit talking about it and

• yellowdart24

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

I wouldn’t count on that. They will show his every shot.

Well he is considered the best ever that went a long time without playing at all. Sure Jack would have been given the same treatment if TV was like it is today.

• BIF

@sports667 said...

3 putted from 3 feet

Casey being Casey in majors

Worst major record of any top player by far

• someclevername

Hideki birdie

• timusbr

jeezzzzzus, a fluff piece from 3 months ago, is so frigging relavant. SHOW MORE GOLF please.

• BIF

@someclevername said...

It’s sort of ridiculous. I mean, I try not to piss & moan about too much in life, but it’s The U.S. Open. SHOW IT! Quit talking about it and

FOX is terrible at everything besides NFL

Their golf coverage and set looks like some guy invited a couple people over with cameras for a party on their deck – Shane Bacon is awful as are all the other talking heads there.

• firemedicpat

Dude this coverage is pathetic.

• firemedicpat

@BIF said...

Their golf coverage and set looks like some guy invited a couple people over with cameras for a party on their deck – Shane Bacon is awful as are all the other talking heads there.

Man I think the fox NFL coverage is even worse. Joe Buck can F off.

• someclevername

That was a nice putt she hit though lol

• firemedicpat

Xander drove the par 4 and almost hit the pin. That would be amazing.

• BIF

51st in Milly along with couple more in 250th and 280th

The one in 51st is
    Woodland, DJ, Xander, Leishman, Putnam, RCB

• someclevername

@BIF said...

I’m gonna let it go and not bitch anymore about it, but man – so disappointing today :/

• timusbr

@firemedicpat said...

Dude this coverage is pathetic.

Day 1 and 2 were pretty good. Maybe it was FS1 and not Fox network.
    We saw shot after shot on so many golfers. and…. wait for it, not every Tiger stroke either.

• someclevername

Another birdie for Hideki

• BIF

@firemedicpat said...

Man I think the fox NFL coverage is even worse. Joe Buck can F off.

Yah Buck can be annoying but I was more referring their overall FOC NFL coverage, pregame and graphics not just Joe Buck’s America Game of the Week at 4pm ET

• yellowdart24

If someone ever aced a par 4 how would DK score it? Bc an ace is worth 5 and an eagle is worth 8 which makes no sense to me

• firemedicpat

Rory awful start

• timusbr

If I could make bets on how Woodland does today. This would be a great afternoon.
    I say +2 should be the over under and I am leaning to +5
    Yes I am biased by having zero in classic and weekend and showdown. but My day will be rooting for the unlucky breaks.
    LOL, I guess I am a miserable F. its like rooting for a figure skater to take a dive.

• firemedicpat

@BIF said...

Yah Buck can be annoying but I was more referring their overall FOC NFL coverage, pregame and graphics not just Joe Buck’s America Game of the Week at 4pm ET

I think CBS destroys them in every aspect, but I’m also an AFC guy.

• BIF

@someclevername said...

Another birdie for Hideki

And another bogey – what a scorecard
    7 birds and only -1 with #18 to play

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).