PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: June 13-16

Where: Pebble Beach, Ca

Course: Pebble Beach GC | A par 71 playing at some stupid yardage with thick rough up to your knees knowing the USGA

Last Year’s Winner: Brooks Koepka at +1

Last Year’s Cut: +8 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Fox | FS1, Streaming: FoxSportsGo App | USOpen.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BIF

@byo34 said...

If only DJ could putt.. Sigh.

If he putted well yesterday, he could have been 63-64; hit it inside 15 feet like 9 holes out of 10 on one stretch

• byo34

Just noticed Scott and Stenson are playing together. 2 of the greatest at getting it close to the hole. The 98 yard par 3 should be perfect for them.

• yellowdart24

@BIF said...

Ace plus Double Eagle points if it’s on a Par 4

Par 3 aces are Ace plus Eagle

The Ace points are bonus points and the eagle/double eagle points are the hole scoring like pars/birdies

Ahh okay thanks!

• Guizzy

Can someone explain to me WTF this round of golf from Garcia is……

• sox9

all five of my 6/6 and my two 5/6 are still 15-20 points below the GPP cash line, very much like they were at the end of Round 2. I’ve given up hope of cashing because of the large 6/6 field remaining and the high percentage of common players in LUs. Not a big loss, $21 in entry fees ($3 stingers)

• BIF

@Guizzy said...

Can someone explain to me WTF this round of golf from Garcia is……

That’s the Sergio that hadn’t made a cut in a major since he won at Augusta

• GuarGuar

• Blogger of the Month

Kuchar has 4 feet for eagle???

• firemedicpat

@GuarGuar said...

😍

• firemedicpat

What a shot

• BIF

It’s unreal how much the Top 500 of the Milly are moving around – with every birdie or bogey I move up/down by 100 places.

Oh and…..what a shot by Kooch !!

• GuarGuar

• Blogger of the Month

Kuchar eagle

• firemedicpat

Koooooccchhhhhhhh!!! 2nd eagle of his open.

• firemedicpat

@BIF said...

It’s unreal how much the Top 500 of the Milly are moving around – with every birdie or bogey I move up/down by 100 places.

Oh and…..what a shot by Kooch !!

Yeah that Kooch eagle change my winnings to over 1k. Day got me one too.

• marker0357

Kooooooooch

• BIF

@GuarGuar said...

• firemedicpat

And Hadley!!

• depalma13

Wow Woodland is on fire!

• BIF

Wow Gary – great shot after being in divot

• marker0357

Kooch again!

• marker0357

Woodland en fuego

• byo34

Got Kuchar, Furyk, Willett, Stenson, Scott and DJ.

DJ being so close to all these birdies is absolutely holding me back.

• Dewoc19

45 minutes ago I was breaking even after being well under the cash now all day, now I’m back to zero. DJ is just killing me right now, Piercy isnt helping much either

• firemedicpat

KOOOOOOCH!!

• Dewoc19

Piercy bogey, royally f*cks me

• BIF

Rose with the El Hosel

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).